Full-Time Java Software Developer III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops, maintains, and supports Java based applications for Black Knight’s Core Servicing Division. The Java J2EE Developer III will have responsibilities in full life cycle development within a services oriented architecture, including design, programming, testing, packaging, deploying, and maintaining service and infrastructure components for Java en terprise mortgage software applications. Programs components and Java applications. Works independently in a team environment and provides mentorship to junior resources.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Configures, analyzes, designs, develops, and maintains Java J2EE application code and environment to support an Enterprise web services application
* Collaborates with various teams to ensure efficient, well documented, application infrastructure design that meets all standards and secure development requirements
* Completes solution design and development based on understanding of business need, scope, and requirements
* Performs architectural analysis and infrastructure reviews to ensure compliance with Black Knight’s deployment and security models
* Works on multiple projects, enhancements and production support issues as required
* Communicates business problems, solution options and tool functionality to wide audience.
* Provides design development of projects involving Java J2EE application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Remains current on industry standards in web development.
* Researches, develops and proposes new technologies to improve application architecture.
* Develops unit tests and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* May serve as project lead or principal developer.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Desired technical credentials should focus on object oriented design and programming in Java and J2EE with a strong foundation in XML, Schemas/WSDLs, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, and EJBs.
* Experience using the Java JVM and with applications running on JBoss application servers, Tomcat, and Apache web server strongly preferred
* Extensive experience with Eclipse, Web Services, XML, SOAP/REST, and Linux is preferred
* Experience with networking concepts and protocols including network load balancers, firewalls, NAT, VLANs, TCP/IP, and HTTP(S) as well as the ability to analyze network traces is a plus
* Familiarity with database integrations: DB Modeling, JDBC configuration and connection strings, SQL, PL/SQL, and Oracle Databases
* Familiarity with encryption concepts (asymmetric vs. symmetric), SSL/TLS, PKI, X.509 certificate manipulation desired
* Experience with the Rational set of tools is a plus
* Experience building and supporting Java applications
* Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) a plus
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
Web Applications Programmer III
Advanced professional level role. Works independently on medium to large development projects that require an in-depth technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact. Works on multiple projects as a project team member and frequently as a project team leader. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires six (6) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family st atus. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjA0MjUwLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
15 total views, 1 today