Full-Time Java Developer II (Angular)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
This position is in support of the Black Knight Core Servicing Software Group and requires the candidate to demonstrate technical knowledge of Java based applications. The Java Developer II will have responsibilities in full life cycle development within a services oriented architecture, including design, programming, testing, packaging, deployi ng, and maintaining service and infrastructure components for a major mortgage software company. The Java Developer II will be developing full stack java code and work with Angular for front end development.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collaborate with various teams to ensure efficient, well documented, application infrastructure design that meets all standards and secure development requirements.
* Configure, analyze, design, develop, and maintain Java J2EE application code and Angular code
* Completes solution design and development based on understanding of business need, scope, and requirements.
* Provides Java and Angular development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Remains current on industry standards in web development.
* Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Researches, develops and proposes new technologies to improve application architecture.
* Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field a plus.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* 4 or more years of relevant java development work experience with 5 or more years of web services experience desired
* Desired technical credentials should focus on object oriented design and programming in Java and J2EE with a strong foundation in RESTful services, Angular JS, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, and EJBs
* Strong Angular experience
* Experience building and supporting Java and Angular applications
* Experience using the Java JVM and with applications running on WebSphere application server, Tomcat, and/or Apache web server desired
* Extensive experience with Eclipse, RESTful service development, Linux, and Unix Shell scripting preferred
* Familiarity with database integrations: DB Modeling, JDBC configuration and connection strings, SQL, PLSQL, and Oracle Databases
* Understanding of encryption concepts (asymmetric vs. symmetric), SSL/TLS, PKI, X.509 certificate manipulation.
* Experience with TFS and IBM Rational set of tools is a plus
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, organizational and problem-solving skills
* Focused and agile under pressure
* Willingness to quickly become an expert in new technologies
* Familiarity with security concepts and best practices
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives, functional leaders, and be able to interact with a variety of internal groups including business, development, implementation and support especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
Web Applications Programmer II
Intermediate professional level role. Works independently on small to medium development projects as a project team leader that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge in a specific business area. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research under the general direction of more senior application development analysts, supervisors or managers. Generally works on more than one project at a time as a project team member. Typically requires four (4) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength , and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjU2NzE5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
53 total views, 2 today