Temporary IT Sourcing Team Specialist
Job Type : Contract
Contract length: 05 Months
Pay Rate : $ 31.42– 41.60 /Hr
- The position of Sourcing Specialist requires talented, experienced, professionals with good business acumen, legal acuity, product knowledge, project management and organization skills.
- These skills, combined with a suite of competencies designed to successfully navigate the enterprise and vendor community, are necessary to produce well-constructed, mid-complexity solutions and contracts containing sound financials, balanced risk and measurable vendor accountabilities.
- Candidate must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision in performing assigned tasks and has the ability to comprehend legal, financial and business concepts.
- Candidate will ensure that contracts and payment terms are negotiated in accordance with established Client contract administration policies and procedures, including all regulatory requirements.
- Prepares management reporting to summarize the status of contract negotiations and provides information to aid in management decision-making.
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Lory Weir at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view all of our open positions at www.hornetstaffing.com
51 total views, 1 today