Full-Time IT Security Analyst III- SOC
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Provide cybersecurity Security Operations Center monitoring, analysis and incident response to information security alerts events, analysis of security related events and alarms generated by Black Knight Inc. Infrastructure security tools including IBM QRadar SIEM. Analyze security event monitoring and incident detection and event Investigation of security events. Handling by reviewing Tier II security events and tickets according to given procedures, managing incidents and escalation to appropriate teams for further investigation and incident handling where necessary. The SOC Analyst III will also proactively search and identify patterns of compromise, emerging threats, threat hunting, evidence of breach and inconsistencies by analyzing historical data, enhance current techniques for detecting and analyzing security events, provide support in the identification of new methods of detecting threats and support continuous improvement of SOC capabilities. Supports a 24/7/36 5 Security Operations Center and monitors security tools and provides response to security incidents. The SOC Security Analyst follows standard operating procedures for detecting, classifying, and reporting incidents.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supports active real-time security monitoring of alerts and escalating critical alerts in compliance with SOP.
* Follows pre-defined written procedures to troubleshoot security incidents.
* Develop internal documentation: procedures, and operational metrics reports.
* Coordinates resolution with Tier 1 SOC for escalated incidents in a timely manner.
* Implements countermeasures in response to potential or identified cyber threats and attacks.
* Provides log/network/malware/device analysis.
* Performs analysis on security events and determines course of actions for cyber incidents in compliance with the appropriate operational level agreements.
* Provides independent critical thinking to diagnose and analyze severity issues that have been escalated from Tier 1 SOC .
* Provides technical guidance and mentoring to junior level staff as required.
* Executes as project lead.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, etc. is strongly preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight’s business environment and the ability to evaluate information security risk implications
* Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements
* Knowledge of common information security management frameworks
* Previous experience in cyber security and/or information technology (IT) security
* Knowledge of security architectures, firewalls, proxies, and network topology required
* Experience in analyzing security logs generated by Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) required
* Proficiency with trouble ticketing systems and incident workflow preferably with a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) preferred IBM QRadar
* Ability to document resolution path for incident response and remediation activities into standard operating procedures
* Ability to research, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Effective ability to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely to all levels of staff, management and/or vendors
Preferred Skills & Abilities
* Previous Security Operations Center (SOC) experience
* Experience with Security Tools related to Enterprise Log Management, IDP/IDS, Antivirus, Firewalls, Proxies, DLP, Forensic Analysis and SIEM
* CISSP, GIAC Certs, OSCP Cert or other related Information Security certifications
* Knowledge of IT Security Standards and Frameworks including ISO and NIST is preferred
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional level role. Works independently on many IT security projects as a project team member, more frequently as a project leader. Works on large, complex security issues or projects that require increased skill in multiple IT functional areas. Requires extensive knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms. May manage or serve as a project leader for IT security projects or the security components of multi-discipline projects. Must have extensive knowledge in networking, databases, systems and/or Web operations. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires six (6) or more years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development, and database design and administration and at least three (3) or more years of experience in a lower-level IT Security Analyst role.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci40NzI2NC4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
33 total views, 1 today