Full-Time IT Production Support Supervisor
NIGHT SHIFT – 9PM – 6PM, MONDAY – FRIDAY
LOCATION: JACKSONVILLE, FL
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Manages a technical staff of Production Support personnel who are proficient with all software systems running on various technical platforms in use by Black Knight. Staff is re sponsible for maintaining the availability and performance of the production-processing environment while delivering high quality customer support and achieving customer satisfaction.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Leads development of innovation and strategic direction in application theories/principle concepts for a wide variety of production support issues.
* Provides lead representation for the Production Control area containing detailed information for outage situations with internal/external clients. Assesses risk and manages activities affecting the production environment.
* Provides direct internal and external customer support for system availability and service delivery.
* Manages the timely processing of daily production batch jobs running on multiple scheduling systems.
* Leads and develops the Production Support Supervisors and/or technical support personnel to ensure career growth and achievement of organizational goals, including interim and annual performance reviews.
* Makes personnel decisions, including hires, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
* Provides detailed production support information for internal/external clients, and deals effectively with issues that are complex, confidential and sensitive in nature.
* Provides status reporting to management for assigned shift.
* Develops departmental budgets and tracks expenses to avoid bottom-line variances.
* Manages production processing of all interfacing application products and services.
* Researches and evaluates new products and systems that could meet data center needs.
* Coordinates the installation and testing of operating system hardware and software.
* Monitors Command Center access and security procedures.
* Participates in disaster recovery/business continuity and year-end processing activities as needed.
* Trains department staff to handle issues that arise and how to resolve them.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Also requires a minimum level of production processing experience commensurate for the job level and experience supervising or leading technical support personnel.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of company software products
* Extensive experience in Operational Recovery Management required
* Strong knowledge of Mainframe and/or Open Systems, Application, Network, Middleware, SQL, Storage, and MS Clustering and experience troubleshooting and driving restoration of service
* Strong technical understanding of data processing, both mainframe and open systems
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of banking applications and their interdependencies
* Proven project management and excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated customer-focused leadership ability
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels of the organization or that of clients (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* 24 X 7 production support operations
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suMDMxOTEuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
88 total views, 1 today