Full-Time IT Production Support Analyst III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Monitors software applications, systems and hardware in multiple environments. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner to meet service levels and standards for the job. Conducts test of hardware and/or software changes or changes to processes and procedures before implementation in the processing environment. Typically supports produc tion environments but may support only nonproduction environments.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitors the applications, systems and hardware in the processing environment for abnormal processing conditions.
* Deploys code and performs smoke testing and conducts performance testing in various environments.
* Troubleshoots technical issues with Development and Quality Assurance and assists teams with resolution of issues.
* Maintains the scheduling system and procedures for the processing environment.
* Researches and resolves user problems as well as issues and problems with software systems, operations processing, and assigned processing environments.
* When solving a system problem, makes effective use of tools and resources to solve the problem.
* Utilizes manuals, write-ups and other tools as an aid in solving the problem. Contacts others who are experienced in the area for ideas about the problem.
* Contributes to the body of knowledge by adding solutions and other information that would be useful to others.
* Follows escalation procedures, when appropriate, to resolve processing problems and user problems in a timely manner and meet service levels and other standards for the job.
* Coordinates the testing of applications, systems, processes and procedures, hardware and/or software changes.
* Analyzes and implements changes or additions to software systems and operations procedures.
* Trains internal customers (employees) on changes, new systems or new procedures.
* May identify new tools, technology, or processes that improve the overall processing environment or processing efficiency.
* Assists in the definition of external and/or internal customer problems and needs.
* Maintains the operations support disaster recovery/business continuity plans for the assigned processing environments.
* Coordinates and conducts disaster recovery testing as required, documents test results, and documents modifications required for future testing.
* Completes project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience with Windows and Linux Redhat operating systems
* Experience working on teams responsible for deploying code, performing smoke testing and performance testing
* Experience utilizing containerization applications such as Docker
* Experience with Kubernetes, Rancher, and/or similar products preferred
* Experience with Splunk preferred
* Azure experience a plus
* Knowledge of company software products
* Ability to effectively use production control tools and resources for mainframe and/or open system processing environments
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels of the organization or that of clients (e.g., executive, management. individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Production Support Analyst III
Advanced professional role. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency. Develops large and/or complex solutions that require some analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical processing environments and in-depth systems knowledge in at least one business area. Coaches and mentors more junior production/operations support staff. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Moderate latitude for independent judgment within the context of affected stakeholders. Typically requires seven (7) or more years of production/operations support or computer operations experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with out regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjMyNDcwLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
29 total views, 1 today