Full-Time IT Auditor Senior
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Performs risk-based integrated reviews of financial, operational, systems and management controls. Provides assistance to the external auditors and regulatory auditors while maintaining effective working relationships with internal management. Consults with management and serves on various audit projects.
Note: Preferred location is Golden, CO; however, fully qualified candidates with ability to work from our Jacksonville, FL office will also be considered.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs risk-based integrated audit procedures on scheduled audit projects in accordance with approved risk-based integrated audit programs, in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
* Prepares and reviews audit work papers that accurately and sufficiently document audit tests performed, in accordance with departmental guidelines.
* Drafts and reviews written audit reports which accurately describe results of tests performed and the nature of control weaknesses and exposures; express an opinion on the adequacy of internal controls and overall procedures; and identify practical recommendations for improvements.
* Assists external auditors and regulatory auditors in the performance of scheduled audit activities.
* Assists in the performance of a periodic risk assessment of all Company functions in order to recommend appropriate audit projects as part of the audit planning process.
* Develops specifications for automated audit software working closely with Information Systems personnel to satisfy audit software needs.
* Provides internal controls consulting on significant Company initiatives to our customers as requested.
* Performs special reviews/projects as requested.
* Implements computer-assisted audit techniques and practices auditing by exception techniques to improve audit effectiveness and efficiency.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other relevant degree is required. Advanced degree (i.e., Masters of Accounting) as well as CPA/CIA is preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Working knowledge of internal control concepts for each audit project
* Demonstrated ability to clearly document and evaluate the internal controls present in the manual and automated systems being reviewed while identifying internal control strengths and weaknesses
* Ability to observe a business process and document it accurately and completely
* Requires solid listening skills
* Ability to be contributing member of a productive team, while learning from others and developing professionally
* Ability to follow instructions accurately and efficiently, proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired result
* Solid foundation in areas of focus with the ability to recognize when theoretical concepts should be applied to areas assigned
* General awareness of other departments in the company with risk, control, and governance responsibilities and ability to understand handoffs between audit function and those areas
* Good communication skills
* Willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges
* Demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to learn
* Pursuing one or more relevant professional certification, such as CPA, CIA, CISA, and CFE
* Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
* More experienced levels within this role must have the ability to take on project lead responsibilities for audit engagements
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert level position, requiring complex skills with a high level of proficiency. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards with an expert-level knowledge base acquired from years of experience in particular area. Works independently and instructs or coaches other para-professionals. With limited direction from senior management, ensures completion of audits of information systems applications to ensure that appropriate controls exist, that processing is efficient and accurate, and that information systems procedures are in compliance with corporate standards. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios, identifies issues and designs complex test cases for each circumstance. Works at the highest level of all phases of information systems auditing. Requires Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other relevant degree and five (5) years of related experience and at least one (1) audi t related certification (CPA, CIA, CFE, CIS, etc.). Experience working in a financial institution and/or experience with SOX auditing is preferred.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGNhbXBiZWxsLjU1NzM5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
2 total views, 2 today