Full-Time IT Asset Business Analyst II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Conducts various types of research and analysis to support Black Knight’s IT Asset Management group. Assists Asset Management to resolve business issues and workflow process in an effective and productive manner. Designs, documents and re-engineers business processes in SharePoint and publishes business metri c results in Reporting Dashboard (Tableau). Responsible for coordinating Data Center logistics for the moving of hardware as well as assists moving the hardware devices and configuration.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs analyses of the business goals, objectives and needs of the general business environment for Black Knight’s IT Asset Management group.
* Performs research and analysis of IT equipment and hardware metrics, logistics and process to support business operations and presents findings to manager or, depending on level, the project leader.
* Plans and designs business processes and make recommendations and changes in order to improve and support IT equipment and hardware business systems and activities to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
* Utilizes data and systems such as SharePoint and Tableau to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner.
* Identifies and implements best practices and suggest how to improve current practices.
* Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions for logistic’s purchases.
* Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to IT Asset and equipment operations.
* Analyzes and documents business processes in SharePoint and reporting metrics and identifies improvement opportunities.
* May perform special projects upon request and on occasion.
* Assists unboxing critical servers and prepping them for server racks.
* May assist with tickets on the workstations.
* May require lifting of IT equipment up to 30 lbs.
* Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combinations of education, training and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience building workflow processes
* Experience working in SharePoint (building workflows, lists, etc.) highly preferred
* Experience working with reporting dashboards such as Tableau a plus
* Experience working in a Data Center or working heavily with IT hardware and equipment or in Asset Management a plus
* Knowledge of general business operations, IT operations, and structure analysis principles
* Excellence in standard office software, such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.), Visio, etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization and at client organizations (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
* Ability to work independently while delivering high-quality work and meeting planned deadlines
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information, sharing ideas, and suggesting new solutions both internally and to clients (as applicable)
Business Analyst II
Intermediate professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Develops and implements solutions that require analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in business analysis, process modeling, and financial analysis. Processes solid knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach and direct the work of more junior business analysts. Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment with broad implication to the business. May consult with senior peers on certain projects. Typically requires four or more years of experience in an analytical and/or problem-solving role.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, g ender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjMyNDIwLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
30 total views, 1 today