Full-Time Inventory Assistant
- Assist material handling and fulfill customer orders for supplies, preprinted materials, and unprinted material such as copy paper.
- Perform material handling including loading and unloading trucks with palletized and non-palletized materials, moving pallets, etc.
- Fulfill customer orders including gathering materials from request form and packaging/labeling for shipment/pickup.
- Maintain our database for accurate inventory and request printing of forms when stock is low.
- Assist our Administrative Supervisor with processing of invoices, account reconciliation, and ordering supplies.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and online databases.
- Experience maintaining inventory.
- High school/GED diploma, and
- 1+ year of relevant experience; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/2k3htz6j
176 total views, 0 today