Full-Time Integrations Business Consultant IV
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Integrations Business Consultant serves as a senior contributor with expertise in particular business processes responsible for formulating systems scope and objectives relative to a client organization’s business plan and industry requirements. Acts independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing technical gui dance concerning the business implications of the application of various systems (Empower – Mortgage Originations). Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Works individually or within a team on Data Integrations projects to meet specific client requirements.
* Serves as liaison between end-users and the information technology organization consultants during IT and technology consulting projects.
* Expertly researches and documents client needs, technology, or regulations related to system design, enhancement, acquiring hardware or software that will impact multiple platforms and/or applications.
* Defines product scope, objectives and requirements (BRD). Defines specifications and data models for product development and testing.
* Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
* Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc. Also analyzes system impacts to other systems and procedures. Provides recommendations on best practices and changes in technology accordingly.
* Devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve the most complex business process problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
* Assists client in writing test plans and test cases (UAT) to ensure enhancements made to applications meet client needs and that application integrity is maintained.
* Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration, readiness, and acceptance tests (UAT). Conducts tests using client data to be certain client needs will be met.
* Influences clients, business partners and service providers regarding Data Integrations, hardware/software selection and/or vendor selection.
* Consults directly with the client and may travel to the client site.
* Acts as team leader for technical aspects of Data Integrations projects, leading sub-plans or small projects. May mentor, guide, advise and/or check the work of less experienced Technology Business Consultants.
* May play a key role in the training of client and technical support personnel on enhancements, new systems or procedures.
* Assists with delivering training either one-on-one as knowledge transfer or in a classroom setting, depending on the number in the audience and client preference.
* May serve as pre-sales support specialist when needed.
* May require travel.
* Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Prior Mortgage Originations (LOS) experience preferred
* Prior Empower product experience preferred
* Prior Data Integration experience preferred
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Familiarity with Black Knight products and services preferred
* Proven Mortgage Originations background highly preferred
* Prior experience with Empower (or Mortgage Originations product) preferred
* In-depth knowledge of mortgage-and home-equity services industry and associated regulatory and compliance requirements preferred
* Knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application development in objective-oriented development, or other relevant technology
* Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines (BRD)
* Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills • Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
* Project management skills, including the ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Technology Business Consultant IV
Expert/lead technical role. Expert knowledge of the field. Develops large and/or highly complex solutions that require analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or technical leader/consultant. Works on complex tasks, projects or issues that involve a high degree of risk, impacts business unit performance and makes use of the individuals’ high level of knowledge within one or more areas of technology consulting and business analysis. Coaches and mentors more junior technology business consultants. Works without supervision on the most complex projects. Complete latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires a minimum of ten years of demonstrated senior level mortgage and home equity services industry experience and a minimum of five years of Technology Business Consultant or management experience or the equivalent. Requires experience as the technology business consulta nt lead on multiple “very large” projects (i.e., projects with duration of more than 10,000 hours or spanning more than 6 months).
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGNhbXBiZWxsLjEyNTk0LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
21 total views, 1 today