Full-Time Integrated Initiatives Analyst
About TCC Group
TCC Group collaborates with leaders to solve complex social problems. As a mission-driven consulting firm and certified B Corporation, TCC Group partners with foundations, nonprofits, and companies to propel positive social change through strategy, capacity building, initiative design, strategic communication, management, and evaluation. We design and implement solutions for social impact by immersing ourselves in interconnected communities and systems, co-creating innovative and effective processes, and applying and sharing our experience with the field.
TCC Group is built on the commitment and experience of our people. We are a diverse group of inspired problem-solvers—committed to collaborative learning and our collective contribution to building an effective social sector. People come here to make an impact, and we seek engaged, driven, and inspired individuals to join our team.
At TCC Group you have the opportunity to develop new skills, gain new experiences, and grow as we learn from each other. You will put your expertise, energy, and creativity to work in the service of doing good.
About TCC Group’s Integrated Initiatives Team
The Integrated Initiatives Team at TCC Group tackles complex social problems through integrated action, informed by deep listening, intentional engagement, critical analysis, and bold approaches. We help nonprofits, companies, and foundations achieve their goals through the careful choreography of multiple program components, well-integrated and implemented for lasting impact.
About the Position
TCC is currently seeking an energetic self-starter with a curious mind and a collaborative spirit to join the Integrated Initiatives team as a full-time Analyst in our New York City Office.
To be successful in this role, the Analyst will be experienced in the grants space – either in grant writing or grant making roles; organized with a project management mindset; savvy with people; passionate about public health; and eager to push past comfort zone and have a growth mindset.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Analyst will:
Manage and administer grants for 2-3 giving programs (30%)
- Support in Request for Proposal and Application development
- Support in Evaluation Tool Development – Interview Guides, Surveys, Report Templates, etc.
- Lead grant processing during Application, Review, Selection and Payment Processes with supervision from Consultants – including leading due diligence completion and selection meeting preparation
- Support in qualitative and quantitative grantee data collection, synthesis and reporting – review data and analyze for themes, to inform grant recommendations and program design
Support 2-3 projects within a large client portfolio (30%)
- Provide day-to-day and year-long project management support, including assisting with coordination of work of project teams across multiple business lines
- Participate in meetings by assisting with agenda-setting; notetaking (digitally) and writing summaries of these notes; administering and analyzing evaluation surveys of grantee and public convenings/presentations
- Support in developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Support relationships with grant partners and other stakeholders – including helping coordinate and develop capacity building and other engagement events.
- General client relations, including telephone and email communication, and in-person meetings.
- Manage a large stakeholder database with up to date contact information
- Provide ad hoc support in content development and other communication-related needs (both written and verbal)
- Consolidate brainstorm notes and draft outlines for creative communication materials such as newsletters, factsheets, reports and external e-mails
- Understand how to apply approved messaging and language universally to ensure consistency in all communications
- Draft and format presentations using PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.
- Serve as back-up to the work of Associate Consultant and Consultants as required
Conduct research and analysis to inform program design and implementation, and business development efforts (40%)
- Program Design and Implementation
- Support scheduling, preparation and notetaking for individual and group interviews, site visits and listening sessions
- Support in administration of surveys
- Analyze data from, and draft reports based on, quantitative and qualitative assessment and evaluation tools such as surveys, interview guides, site visit guides, evaluation frameworks, focus group guides, etc.
- Lead development and maintenance of Tableau templates based on giving programs for different audiences including client, public and grantees, including data from giving programs and associated Learning Community events and activities
- Business Development
- Assist Integrated Initiatives team in proposal development and lead generation
- General reading on issues and events in the practice areas
- Support discrete projects that advance business line and firm internal development (such as R&D, professional development, and information sharing)
Desired Skills and Background
Education and Experience
- Two years professional experience along with an undergraduate degree OR 3-5 years of related professional experience
- Experience engaging in multiple team-based, competing projects
- Detail oriented, with an eye for consistency, accuracy, and precision in all areas of work
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Knowledge of, and ability to work within, grantmaking systems – experience with Fluxx is a plus
- Knowledge of, and ability to work within new platforms – experience with Tableau, Zendesk, Mailchimp, and/or Airtable a plus
- Interest in HIV, reproductive justice and women’s rights, mental health, and substance use disorders
Habits of Work
- Critical thinker – always looking for efficiencies, opportunities to refine processes, and new systems or technologies
- Ability to flex communication style to multiple cultural environments
- Creative and self-reflective: relentless pursuit of excellence and continued improvement
- Self-starter but collaborative, team player
- Skilled in being direct yet graceful, organized and planned yet adaptive and thoughtful in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time position based in TCC Group’s NYC office. We offer a competitive and equitable compensation package with the goal of attracting and retaining exceptional people. We also offer a generous benefits package including health insurance, generous paid time off, a 401k retirement plan with employer match, disability, life insurance, and more.
How to ApplyTo Apply Please submit resume and cover letter for the “Integrated Initiatives Analyst” position. https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=12de1e51-c039-4fec-b76f-e5c25cdb8d41&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=239571&source=CC3&lang=en_US Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until July 31, 2019. Short-listed candidates may be contacted prior to application deadline. No telephone calls or emails, please. TCC Group is an equal opportunity employer. Each position at the firm is filled by the best qualified applicant available. The firm does not discriminate against employees or applicants on any legally protected basis, including, but not limited to, race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran's status, age, or disability which does not interfere with an individual's ability to perform the essential functions of his or her job position with or without reasonable accommodation. The firm will provide equal opportunities in hiring, promotions, wages, benefits and other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. It is our policy to encourage promotion from among present employees, subject to the application of the best-qualified employee.
27 total views, 2 today