Full-Time Inside Sales Representative I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Generates revenue by selling products and servicing accounts via the phone and/or Internet, while receiving inbound sales calls and sales service inquiries. Works with and develops a cooperative partnership with other members of the sales team for an assigned area. Serves as a liaison between customers and appropriate company departments to resolve customer questions and problems.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for selling products and/or services via the phone and/or Internet, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
* Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
* Uses furnished list of telephone numbers and follows an established sales transcript to inform customers of company products/services.
* Receives inbound and make outbound calls to solicit sales.
* Qualify leads for potential sales.
* May contact existing customers in assigned territory with no recent account activity to determine the possibility of expanding the account.
* Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted Black Knight products and/or services.
* Maintains records, including related information, of all calls made and received.
* Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
* Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence.
* Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
* Meets sales goals and objectives.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Good understanding of Black Knight products and services
* Prior telesales or call center experience and the ability to make a large volume of outbound sales calls per day
* Effective phone skills, persuasive and passionate about sales with a thorough understanding of consultative selling methodologies
* Knowledge of the sales process (market and sales cycle knowledge)
* Requires negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Requires decision-making and problem solving skills
* Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
* Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
* Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
* Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
* A small amount of travel is required (25% or less)
Inside Sales Representative I
Entry-level role. Requires little to no experience in discipline, decisions are made within established policies and standard practices. Conducts routine tasks as directed. Has introductory knowledge of company products and services and sells lower-complexity products and/or services. Typically requires less than three (3) years of sales or customer service experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjQ1NDY2LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
67 total views, 1 today