Full-Time Infrastructure Engineer
Join us as we rebuild the clinical research model: it’s time for a new PARADIGM in healthcare and drug development.
We envision a world where clinical trials become an accessible care option for all patients, everywhere. We are building a tech-enabled ecosystem to tackle inefficiencies in the current clinical research model. Our goal is to accelerate trials for sponsors, alleviate burden for providers, and create equitable access for patients.
Our mission-driven group is dedicated to keeping the patient at the core of our work as we shift the healthcare landscape. We’re positioned to create lasting change in a system ready to be reimagined and, meaningfully impact patient lives.
You are someone who is proud of your diverse background, expertise, and perspectives, and you’re ready to use that experience to help us reimagine the clinical research model. You will work with experts in clinical trial operations, product development, software engineering & data science, drug development, and healthcare.
Join us and bring your expertise, passion, creativity and drive as we work together to increase access for all patients anywhere and make a difference in healthcare globally.
The infrastructure team is helping to build the backbone of Paradigm’s clinic research platform. As an infrastructure engineer, you’ll partner with our cross functional product teams to help build and deliver software. You’ll build and support common infrastructure components, create tools and practices to enable rapid infrastructure development, and help the company achieve true scale.
How you’ll lead
- Partner closely with product managers, data scientists and analysts, and engineering colleagues to distill complex business problems into elegant technical solutions
- Build tools and processes to make infrastructure accessible across products and teams
- Evolve the maturity of our monitoring systems and processes to improve visibility and failure detection in our infrastructure
- Be an advocate for privacy and security across the organization
What you’ll bring
- You have experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decisions and cross-functional team discussions
- Depth of expertise in cloud compute and infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
- Depth of expertise in infrastructure as code (IaC) and infrastructure automation practices
- Experience with CI/CD tooling and best practices
- Experience troubleshooting complicated systems issues
- Experience with security best practices
- A working knowledge of coding and best practices
At Paradigm, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that values the contributions of every employee, regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on any of the aforementioned factors. We encourage and welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply for our open positions.We strive to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and to ensure that all employment decisions are based on job-related factors such as skills, experience, and qualifications.
How to ApplyPlease use this link to apply https://grnh.se/fddf82a05us !
47 total views, 1 today