Full-Time Incident Manager (Night Shift)
NIGHT SHIFT: 9PM – 6AM, MONDAY – FRIDAY
LOCATION: JACKSONVILLE, FL
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for maintaining the availability and performance of the production-processing environment while delivering high quality customer support and achieving customer satisfaction. The IT Production Support Supervisor operates as an incident manager, owning the incidents and managing the communication process to get it resolved from beginning to end.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Leads development of innovation and strategic direction in application theories/principle concepts for a wide variety of production support issues.
* Provides lead representation for the Production Control area containing detailed information for outage situations with internal/external clients.
* Assesses risk and manages activities affecting the production environment.
* Provides direct internal and external customer support for system availability and service delivery.
* Manages the timely processing of daily production batch jobs running on multiple scheduling systems.
* Provides detailed production support information for internal/external clients, and deals effectively with issues that are complex, confidential and sensitive in nature.
* Provides status reporting to management for assigned shift.
* Manages production processing of all interfacing application products and services.
* Researches and evaluates new products and systems that could meet data center needs.
* Coordinates the installation and testing of operating system hardware and software.
* Monitors Command Center access and security procedures.
* Participates in disaster recovery/business continuity and year-end processing activities as needed.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Also requires a minimum level of production processing experience commensurate for the job level and experience supervising or leading technical support personnel.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of company software products a plus
* Extensive experience in Operational Recovery Management such as Incident Management or Problem Resolution highly preferred
* Strong knowledge of Open Systems, Application, Network, Middleware, SQL, Storage, and MS Clustering and experience troubleshooting and driving restoration of service preferred
* Strong technical understanding of data processing
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of banking applications and their interdependencies preferred
* Proven project management and excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated customer-focused leadership ability
* Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels of the organization or that of clients (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
24 X 7 production support operations
Production Support Supervisor
Entry-level management role. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency in area of specialty. Typically responsible for managing one production shift on one or more processing platforms. Ability to coordinate and lead team efforts. Assists with management decisions and activities. Supervises the work of individual contributors. Typically supervises four to ten (4-10) overall subordinates in Production Support Technician I and/or II jobs. Works closely with management on departmental issues and has latitude for independent judgment and decision making within defined guidelines. Typically requires three (3) or more years of production support or computer operations experience with up to one (1) year of leadership responsibility. May be required to work second or third shift.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjA1MTQ5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
31 total views, 1 today