Full-Time Identity and Access Mangement Security Analyst III
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Administers an identity and asset management program to ensure policies, standards and regulatory requirements are met across the business. Evaluates access management controls to ensure effectiveness and compliance with the program and regulatory requirements; manages access management remediation efforts; and suppor ts internal and external audits. Uses access management tools and procedures to respond to inquiries. Recommends solutions, advises on systems and application-level access configurations, and investigates/mitigates risks/issues as required.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages access to active directory and distributed systems across the enterprise.
* Develops and implements access management policies and procedures (e.g., access fulfillment procedures, process validation procedures, data validation procedures).
* Enforces access management policies and procedures; reviews operational reports; investigates possible exceptions; and updates, maintains, and documents access management controls.
* Involved in the evaluation of products and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
* Provides direct support to the business and IT staff for access management-related issues.
* Educates IT and the business about access management policies and consults on access issues.
* Represents the access management needs of the organization by providing expertise and assistance in all IT projects with regard to identity and access management.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, etc. is strongly preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight business environment and the ability to evaluate access management implications
* Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements
* Knowledge of common access management frameworks
* Experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Strong background in access management operations, processes, solutions and technologies
* Strong understanding of policy, compliance, and best practice access management principles
* Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Network Operating Systems
* Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around access management
* Experience with enterprise risk assessment methodologies
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike.
* Proficiency in project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
IT Security Analyst III
Advanced professional level role. Works independently on many IT Access Management projects as a project team member, more frequently as a project leader. Works on large, complex access management issues or projects that require increased skill in multiple IT functional areas. Requires extensive knowledge of access issues, techniques and implications across all Active Directory and Distributed Systems. May manage or serve as a project leader for IT access management projects or the access components of multi-discipline projects. Required coach more junior staff. Typically requires six (6) or more years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development, and database design and administration and at least three (3) or more years of experience in a lower-level IT Security Analyst role.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjU3NjMyLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
25 total views, 2 today