Full-Time Identity & Access Management Security Analyst II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
IMO Security Analyst II will be working with the distributed security operations team. This team manages access to all centralized Active Directory domains and distributed systems. The team is made up of both on and offshore resources, working together in a highly collaborative environment. As an Analyst II position, this resource would need to become a SME and be able to train/support our offshore/tier 1 team as needed. Expectation would be they provide day to day support for tier 1 as well as supporting special projects, clean up, etc.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops and manages security for business units across the enterprise to prevent hackers from compromising company systems and information.
* Develops and implements security policies and procedures (e.g., user log-on and authentication rules)
* Enforces security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles; reviews security violation reports; investigates possible security exceptions; and updates, maintains, and documents security controls.
* Involved in the evaluation of products and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
* Provides direct support to the business and IT staff for identity and access management issues.
* Educates IT and the business about security policies and consults on identity and access management systems.
* Represents the access management needs of the organization by providing expertise and assistance in all IT projects with regard to access management issues.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, etc. is strongly preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight business environment and the ability to evaluate access management risk implications
* Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements
* Knowledge of common information access management frameworks
* Experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Strong background in access management operations, processes, solutions and technologies
* Strong understanding of policy, compliance, and best practice security principles
* Working knowledge of Linux, Windows, and Network Operating Systems
* Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
* Experience with enterprise risk assessment methodologies
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike.
* Proficiency in project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
* Experience in the following is helpful: Help Desk, Operations Support, End User Support
IT Security Analyst II
Intermediate professional level role. Works independently on multiple IT security projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader. Works on moderately-complex to complex security issues or projects that require increased skill in multiple IT functional areas. Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across more than one (1) computer platform. Must have extensive knowledge in networking, databases, systems and/or Web operations. Primarily focuses on security administration, but may be involved in developing enterprise security strategies, management of security projects and more complicated security issues. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires four (4) or more years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, applications development, and database design and administration with at least one (1) year o f experience in the IT Security Analyst I role.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjE3MzA1LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
22 total views, 1 today