Part-Time Hybrid Executive Assistant
About Lacy Consulting Services: We are committed to helping environmental organizations and sustainability-focused businesses reach their community and conservation goals using social science techniques and diversity, equity, and inclusion principles. We use applied social science and robust relationship-building to better understand our stakeholders.
Position Description: You will be working closely with a busy and outgoing Gay, Black, Panamanian entrepreneur who runs two companies. Lacy Consulting Services assist environmental organizations in achieving both their social and environmental outcomes. He also hosts The Green Mind Podcast, is sought after for speaking engagements, and is an online Professor at Rowan University in New Jersey.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and responding to the CEO’s emails. There are multiple accounts.
- Redirecting emails to the appropriate person or people.
- Keeping the CEO’s calendar up to date (including travel times).
- Booking personal and professional international and domestic travel (flights, lodging, car rental, doggie boarding).
- Booking personal appointments like oil changes and vet appointments.
- Booking guests on the podcast and coordinating the podcast team.
- Monitoring and responding to the Podcast email.
- Creating and updating projects in Asana for tasks related to the CEO.
- Professor obligation assistance, if needed.
- Providing business financial statement updates, in collaboration with the Business Development Coordinator.
- Providing feedback on critical company decisions and advising the CEO.
- Creating and refining internal processes.
- Obtaining Quotes and making Purchases for the company.
- Occasionally assisting with personal tasks like watering plants and dog walking.
- Have a home office with high-speed internet.
- Have a desktop computer and/or laptop
- Fully understand the use of Asana and Outlook
- Be technically savvy and pick up new applications and technology quickly.
- Fast typing skills.
- Can take and organize notes to send out to necessary individuals.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as an Executive or personal assistant.
- Have an excellent understanding of how to schedule including travel times and time zone differences.
- A fully functional and dependable vehicle to travel around Minnesota as needed
Nice to have:
- Accounting and Financial planning experience.
- Degree in Business or communications.
- Fluency in other languages.
- Ability to travel internationally.
This is a part-time (20 hours/week) position with an hourly rate of pay of $26.00. As a contractor, you must set aside funds to pay your taxes during tax season. We will not compensate for this. Currently, there are no benefits. However, we are looking to make all contracted staff employees in 2024 if business continues to grow and the budget is available.
As a startup business, we do require a level of trust built before continuing past the initial 6-month contract. Depending on our level of project work after 6 months, this contract may be extended and/or expand duties to include full-time employment.
How to ApplyPlease submit a cover letter and resume to Business Development Coordinator, Nicole Murphy to email@example.com for more information or questions regarding this job posting. You can also visit www.lacyconsultingservices.com for more information about the company. Please submit your resume and cover letter by 08/25/2023. The contract is subject to performance evaluation. The employer will provide a 30-day termination notice if the contractor is not meeting performance standards, including tangible and intangible project and workplace metrics. Lacy Consulting Services is an equal-opportunity business, and all employment decisions are based on qualifications and business needs. We will not discriminate based on age, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, race, political affiliation, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, or any other identities.
76 total views, 1 today