HVAC Maintenance Technician III
- Respond to work orders associated with the construction, maintenance, and repair of air-conditioning systems and associated air handling, chilled water distribution, and control mechanisms.
- Maintain refrigeration units and their control systems.
- Identify causes of problems, determine materials and tools needed, and method of repair.
- Carry out repair procedures independently on most jobs.
- Larger, costlier, exceptional, or more complex jobs may be reviewed by a technical supervisor to determine extent of malfunctions to assure that proper work methods are being followed and work is of acceptable quality.
- Train new mechanics and supervise the helpers’ work.
- Working knowledge of refrigeration theory.
- Knowledge of electricity sufficient to troubleshoot and repair complex electrical control systems.
- Working knowledge of the practices, methods, materials, and equipment used in the operation, maintenance, and repair of air-conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Demonstrated ability diagnosing equipment malfunctions and prescribing/performing repairs.
- Skills using air-conditioning systems repair tools and equipment.
- High School/GED diploma, and
- 2+ years of relevant experience; or
- An equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Travel of 100+ miles may be required to perform duties at any NCDOT ferry terminal.
- We may require certification by the Environmental Protection Agency as a Type I, II, III or Universal Technician.
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://bit.ly/3tgWF3d
318 total views, 0 today