Full-Time HUMAN RESOURCES HIRING REPRESENTATIVE – 31856
235 work days
Salary Range: $20.87-$24.88 Hourly ($39,239-$46,778 Annually)
Essential Functions and Objectives:
Supports individual, team or department through practical application of knowledge, use of proven techniques, and adherence to procedures. Primary focus on execution of assigned tasks in a specific area of responsibility, with a non-technical scope and a high degree of customer service.
The Human Resource (HR) Hiring Representative supports the job posting process for school-based positions and facilitates the preboarding process for new hires in a high-volume environment. Ensures accuracy, timely processing and compliance related to all new hire documentation and processes.
As a values-based organization, achieve goals through our shared commitment to Students First, Integrity, Equity, Collaboration, Accountability and Fun.
– performs routine transactions, assists team activities, interacts with stakeholders to solve problems or resolve complaints, gathers information, consults with management on actions to be taken in order to support short-term operations and ensure compliance.
– performs data entry and verification, keeps accurate files/records, creates detailed reports, using various existing systems for accurate, timely, and compliant records.
– receives, understands, and disseminates information to appropriate stakeholders. Answers questions, solves problems effectively and escalates appropriately. Demonstrates positive, optimistic and service-oriented mindset to ensure positive relations with stakeholders.
– contributes to identifying process inefficiencies and proposes solutions, identifies opportunities through external research on trends in resources, programs, and services and internal research with stakeholders, and supports improvement efforts in order to support long-term success.
– Provides exceptional customer service to new employees, hiring managers and internal customers; ensure information provided is complete, accurate and timely.
– Acts as a resource to hiring managers and candidates to ensure understanding of the preboarding process and respond to questions or concerns.
– Receives and validates qualifications, credentials and licenses required of school-based hires (Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Principals, support staff such as Nurses). Verifies that candidates meet minimum requirements to be hired in the recommended position.
– Confirms that all new hire documentation is completed and received including criminal background and professional references.
– Determines starting salary for school based staff by assessing transcripts and education, and using established guidelines per bargaining unit.
– Provide job posting support and data validation for all school-based positions.
– Review and verify incoming and outgoing documentation for completeness, accuracy and compliance with established policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications:
– 2+ years’ new hire processing experience, credentialing experience.
– Knowledge with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Effective time management and organizational skills
– Effective communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Effectively handle multiple demands and competing deadlines.
– The ability to take responsibility for one’s own performance.
– Work collaboratively with others on a team.
– Aptitude for variety and changing expectations and fast-paced environment.
– Knowledge of State & Federal teacher and principal licensure and Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) regulations helpful.
– Experience with complex HRIS software, GHR, Infor and Lawson.
– Experience in high-volume hiring environment.
– High school Diploma/GED
-Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
Our Human Resources Team is an integral part of DPS. Although we aren’t always in the schools, we’re in it for the kids. We work closely with our school leaders to ensure we’re putting great teachers in every classroom, and take great care to ensure DPS hires and retains the highest quality candidates for all roles throughout the district. We do this by incorporating our Shared Core Values—Students First, Integrity, Equity, Collaboration, Accountability and Fun – into everything we do. Additionally, we support retention of our valued team members in a variety of ways including facilitating professional development and performance management activities and designing and managing Total Rewards Programs to help Team DPS achieve health and wellness for themselves and their families. When you join us, you join a dedicated, diverse team of over one hundred professionals who come from many walks of life. One thing we all share is a deep sense of commitment to support Denver Public Schools’ vision: Every Child Succeeds.
About Denver Public Schools:
Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students.
Under the leadership of Superintendent Tom Boasberg and guided by the tenets of The Denver Plan, DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the state in terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org.
Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factor.
How to Applyhttp://tinyurl.com/y79rf7j7
68 total views, 1 today