Full-Time Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources Business Partner
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of HR site support including partnering and consulting with managers and coworkers, supporting employee relations and performance issues, supporting HR initiatives, programs, policies and practices, and conducting onboarding/off boarding.
Responsibilities (but not limited to)::
- Provide coaching and support to managers and coworkers on employee relations and performance issues including conflict management, discipline and mediation; conduct investigations as needed
- Build and maintain high-performance culture through core values and best practices; partner with managers to identify opportunities and proactively address potential issues at the site level; determine when and how to intervene
- Implement and administer HR policies and programs, including performance review process
- Assist with recruiting, coordinate interview process and schedule, candidate assessment process and provide support to the hiring team
- Manage onboarding and off boarding process, schedule, resources and paperwork; conduct new hire orientation and exit interviews
- Maintain confidential records, reports and ensure compliance
- Assist learning and development, help develop and conduct HR trainings as needed
- Provide advice based on knowledge of employment law including state and federal regulations, FMLA, ADA and workers compensation; maintain awareness of changes in statutes, regulations, and case law affecting human resource policies; monitor internal policies and procedures for compliance
- Manage site HR budget including tracking and forecasting spends
- Supervise reception and provide back-up reception support as needed
- other projects and duties as assigned
Desired Skills/Experience (but not limited to):
- 4-6 years of HR Generalist/HRBP experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or related field, preferred
- PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification, preferred
- Prior experience working with an HRIS, plus
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, administrative regulations, and case law applicable to human resources administration
- Developed knowledge of ADA/ADAAA, FMLA and all relevant DOL employer requirements.
- Developed understanding of common HR policies, procedures, and best practices
- Developed knowledge of workers compensation laws and practices.
- Developed knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel
- Ability to maintain confidential information in a highly sensitive manner
- Ability to be self-managed including prioritizing work, strong organizational and time management skills
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and is Bell’s and New Belgium’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Starting Salary Range: $59,000-$75,000
All Full time Coworkers at Bell’s and New Belgium enjoy the following benefits after one calendar month of employment: Medical & Dental Insurance (options available for dependents), Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, PTO, 401k Match, Paid Caregiver Leave, and Profit Sharing. Certain positions with ‘On Call’ responsibilities may be eligible for phone/data reimbursement. Details will be shared, and questions answered during our interview process.
Bell’s and New Belgium welcomes all. We are committed to building an environment that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive within our own walls and amidst the entire craft beer community.
Bell’s and New Belgium strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender identity and expression (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
How to ApplyPlease go to: www.newbelgium.com/company/careers/ and follow prompts to apply.
42 total views, 1 today