Full-Time Human Resource Generalist
Bonus Potential * Benefits * Work Life Balance * Growth *Share a Coke with us
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is seeking an HR Generalist whose work will have a strong emphasis on leaves of absence administration. This position is responsible for managing the organization’s leave of absence policies, administering leaves, and acting as a liaison with the LOA vendor. This position serves as a resource to employees and managers on all aspects of FMLA leave, personal leave, STD, LTD, and military leave. This position will also act as an HR Generalist, serving the business by completing HR project work, contributing to HR strategy development, and supporting various areas of the HR department.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, life and disability insurance, EAP, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands.
- Administer the organization’s leave of absence program with a focus on continuous improvement of policies and procedures
- Serve as LOA subject matter expert for the HR team and leadership
- Provide accurate and timely consultation to associates regarding leave policies, appropriate leave protections, use of paid time off, and other employer benefits
- Ensure maintenance of all employee data and records in accordance with statutory and organizational compliance requirements.
- Maintain current knowledge of federal and state laws applicable to leave of absence, including their interaction with applicable EEOC and ADA laws.
- Provide day-to-day support to HR regarding the implementation of various human resource initiatives. This may include data entry, administrative, and transactional support to various areas of the Human Resources team including benefits, compensation, employee relations, labor relations, recruitment, and safety.
- Other duties as assigned by Human Resources leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in leave administration and HR generalist duties- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of general HR practices and leave of absence management
- Proficient skills using HRIS technology including navigation, data changes, and reporting
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills needed to communicate with a wide span of audiences
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
How to Applyhttps://careers.cokeonena.com/abarta
435 total views, 0 today