Full-Time Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Provides a comprehensive, responsive HR support to all employees. Serves as trusted advisor on Human Resource matters and programs. Provides guidance to managers and employees on general Human Resource questions, policies and processes. Recommends organizational development and change management initiatives to business partners. The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will be primarily responsible for employee relations within Black Knight’s corporate division teams.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages low-to-complex employee relations cases, providing direction on HR matters to senior management, escalating concerns (as needed), and functioning as primary point of contact and HR resource.
* Works as a strategic Business Partner to C-Level Executives and Senior Leadership within the organization to assist and implement tactical employee programs and initiatives.
* Collaborates with leaders and employees to research and resolve various issues consistent with company policy.
* Liaison with management and Compensation on job description creation, leveling and promotion/compensation recommendations.
* Works with other Human Resource departments on onboarding, talent planning, training, and other HR initiatives/programs.
* Manage any terminations and off-boarding processes while coordinating with applicable internal departments.
* Facilitate employee-related information changes, serving as a liaison to the HR Operations team for the completion of change documentation/approvals and helping ensure changes are made in a timely and accurate manner.
* Creates custom reports, spreadsheets, project plans, presentations and other documentation to support HR initiatives as needed.
* Escalates concerns to other areas of the company such as Legal, Risk, etc. and keeps HR leadership apprised of issues.
* Collaborates with management on requests for employee relations-related issues.
* Develops and documents procedures to ensure compliance.
* Prepares and distributes communications related to HR programs.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Professional HR Certification such as PHR or SPHR is a plus.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience in Employee Relations
* Experience working in Human Resources within a large enterprise or corporate environment preferred
* Ability to be flexible and reprioritize/multi-task to accommodate changing priorities
* Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding compensation practices
* Knowledge of HR practices, policies & procedures; employee relations; and state and federal labor law
* Experience working with HRIS systems such as Workday or others a plus
* Proficient in MS Office products such as Excel
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders
* Experience with process design or process improvement
* Knowledge of change management experience; preferably in the context of organizational development and M&A integration initiatives
* Strong attention to detail as well as analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem solving skills as well as project management
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
Entry-level role into the job family. HR liaison to business group(s) and ensures corporate HR policies are implemented with consistency. Provides guidance to employees and management on organizational changes. Ensures employee issues are resolved with a fair and consistent approach in line with corporate as well as government rules and regulations. Works with management to create solutions that foster growth of the organization. Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with team members, other members of HR and business partners. Typically requires at least six (6) years of experience in an employee-facing HR role and at least two (2) years on a leadership role.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjMzNTM5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
97 total views, 1 today