Full-Time HQ Operations Manager
Science Matters in America is seeking a full-time HQ Operations Manager. The HQ Operations Manager is responsible for support activities such as flyer development, accounts receivable, and accounts payable. Operational duties include preparing printing and delivering flyers to schools, processing invoices and facility rental bills. The HQ Operations Manager is also responsible for data entry of schedules and events into the Science Matters system. The HQ Operations Manager will work collaboratively with the Staffing Operations Managers and the Marketing Managers. Additionally, the HQ Operations Managers will be the primary contact for the facility rental offices for school districts.
Science Matters in America provides after school enrichment, summer camp, and STEM literacy events in 5 states across the United States. Our Mission is to “ensure all students have a meaningful hands-on STEM experience during their academic careers.” We are seeking real STEM education professionals dedicated to this mission. Our staff is positive, optimistic, and dedicated. If you are one of these people, we want you to join our Team!
Duties & Tasks:
- Managing the flyer/advertising budget for Science Matters
- Developing, printing, and delivering flyers to schools
- Preparing invoices for exceptions schools
- Recording payments for events and exception schools in the Science Matters system and the general ledger (Quickbooks)
- Entering Scheduling Worksheet and Event forms into the Science Matters system
- Processing club cancellations and refunds
- Processing payments for facility rentals
- Managing relationship with school facility use departments.
- Working with the Staffing Operations Managers of the Exception reports to ensure all exception schools are properly billed and the facility rentals are processed.
- Participate in periodic staff meeting with other regions to develop strategies and tactics for the region and/or Company.
- Other duties and tasks as necessary to operate a successful, growing company.
Skills and Abilities:
The HQ Operations Manager is part of the management team for Science Matters in America and is expected to conduct themselves as a leader in the organization. Some of the skills and abilities ideal for this candidate are:
Ability to work independently.
- Intermediate skill working with the MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher, and Quickbooks
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player including the willingness to take on leadership responsibilities.
- Self starter and ability to manage own schedule and workload.
- Positive/can-do attitude
Education and Experience:
- 2-5 years experience in the after school/child care market
- College degree preferred
How to ApplyApply Online
27 total views, 1 today