Full-Time Housing Development Manager – Onsite
Excited about this role, but don’t meet 100% of the expected qualifications listed above? We’d still love for you to apply! Catholic Charities Serving Central Washington is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where unique experiences are valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute. Research has continuously shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet all the listed qualifications. We want to help overcome this trend and seek to make space for unique and relevant skills and attributes. So, when applying to Catholic Charities Serving Central Washington, rest assured that your application is reviewed by a living, breathing human being, and evaluated based on key competencies needed for success in the position. Questions or concerns? Contact re********@ca*****************.org, we’d be happy to connect!
You can do the work you love, be your authentic self, and make an impact in the lives of thousands. We believe in a culture rooted in community, collaboration, and growth. As an agency we are inspired by our Mission of bringing hope to life, especially those most in need.
$90000 – $115000 Salary/year
Medical, dental, life, flexible spending, EAP, retirement & vol benefits including vision, ltd, life insurance, critical illness, injury accident & ID theft protection. 13 paid holidays, 12 days of vacation, 8 sick days. Bereavement leave, education assistance program. Discretionary longevity award of 1.5% of annual salary starting after 5 years of service.
The Housing Development Manager is responsible for the administration and oversight of all housing developments for Catholic Charities Housing Services (CCHS), including new Multi-Family and single family housing development, and acquisitions/preservation. Duties include: Oversight of the development process from initial project concept through construction completion and lease up. This position will report directly to the CCHS Vice President and Director of Housing Services in the overall planning and execution of this/her duties and when needed, also reports to the CCHS Board of Directors
Affordable Housing Development
- Works with local parishes, community representatives, site managers, and residents to determine local housing needs for low income households and help conceptualize developments in the community.
- Responsible for all aspects of project development from project conceptualization through occupancy. This includes:
- Providing professional expertise in the areas of housing finance
- Feasibility of concept and local needs assessment
- Construction oversight
- Fiscal draw processing
- Develop feasible financial models, prepares and submits for pre-development and permanent financing including the development of operating pro-formas with approval from the Senior Asset Manager and Property Management Company.
- Development tasks include:
- Community needs assessment
- Land assembly
- Formulation of housing proposals which include development and operating budgets
- Zoning and environmental review processes
- Development team selection, review of architectural plans and specifications
- Construction process management
- Fiscal draw tracking
- Project closeout
- Marketing and lease up activities
Single Family Development
- Works collaboratively with the Single Family Housing Program Manager to determine financial viability, local need and market analysis
- Responsible for oversight of developing raw land to a build ready state which includes land assembly and acquisition, financial modeling and funding applications, and zoning/land use approvals
- Review and analysis of preservation opportunities including negotiation of purchase and sale agreements and all due diligence activities.
- Financial modeling and operational analysis of existing affordable housing developments
- Assignment and transfer of existing contracts
- Long term capital need assessments and planning
Perform other duties as assigned
The following requirements are those that are normally required for the performance of this position. Any disabled applicant who does not meet one or more of the requirements, but who can perform the essential functions of the job (with or without reasonable accommodations) shall be deemed to meet these requirements.
This position normally requires the physical demands of standing, walking, bending, lifting, keyboard fingering or performing other work requiring low physical exertion, talking, and hearing on a regular basis to perform the job requirement. These physical demands are required up to 90% of the time.
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Asset Management, Real Estate Development, or closely related field
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Housing Development, asset management or related field
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Complete job responsibilities with little or no supervision
- Basic computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Suite, Email)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Knowledge of Washington State and National Affordable Housing Funding sources and compliance requirements
Licensure, Registration, Certification
- Valid Washington State drivers license and minimum required liability insurance
Employment is conditional upon:
- Being cleared by criminal background check and fingerprinting when required
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please submit a current resume to email@example.com or by applying through this site.
146 total views, 0 today