Full-Time HHP Remanufacturing Technician: Clean and Inspect – 200000GZ
HHP Remanufacturing Technician: Clean and Inspect
Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Powering your potential.
Our Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you’ll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity in Henderson, CO for an HHP Remanufacturing Technician: Clean and Inspect.
• Operates machines and production equipment in accordance with quality and productivity requirements safely in a manufacturing environment with direct guidance.
• Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE)
• Stop work and immediately report any major injury hazards.
• Report any work-related injury, illness, incident or hazard.
• Comply with HSE standards, policies, procedures & regulations.
• Use appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Promote interdependence by looking out for one another.
• Correct hazards within your control and capabilities.
• Recognize how your work may impact the environment and work to minimize the negative impact.
• Engage in HSE Training.
• Follows all applicable standard work, process documentation and quality procedures.
• Raises issues to minimize cost and quality exposures.
• Performs quality inspections.
• Identifies and controls non-conforming material.
• Operates manual and automated equipment to manufacture and assemble product in order to create the proper characteristics and dimensions necessary to meet customer expectations.
• Achieves production goals.
• Works at the required cycle time or defined engineering standard.
• Maintains clean and orderly work area, including routine housekeeping tasks and machine cleaning tasks and performs planned operator care and maintenance tasks.
• Remains flexible and performs other miscellaneous duties, as required, to meet production goals.
• Works with peers, skilled trades and support staff to maintain and identify equipment needing repair.
• Communicates effectively with the assigned team and with all support teams.
• Completes training and personal development in line with business requirements.
• Participates actively in ways to improve quality, safety, process, material flow, and employee development.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
• Minimal or no work experience required.
• Due to the manufacturing nature of this opening, all applicants must be 18 years of age.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently; pushing and pulling a maximum force of 50#.
• Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses, Protective Gloves, Protective Footwear as required.
Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company vehicle, including but not limited to:
• Must have a current, valid driver’s license issued by the state in which they reside.
• Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance.
• No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
• No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
• No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years.
• If selected, candidates must consider this position as primary employment and hold no other jobs with this Company’s competitors, customers, or supplier
Compensation and Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience plus bonus. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=86e024e0a07f8b01a17a4c196d63b3a7
108 total views, 2 today