Full-Time Hedge Account Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for mortgage pipeline and/or mortgage servicing rights (MSRs) valuation, interest rate risk management, best execution and margin management strategies through employment of proprietary analytics.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Evaluates, defines, and executes hedge strategies, derivation of risk management analytics and historical data.
* Execute trades on behalf of clients, typically using forward traded TBA or Specified MBS Pools.
* Work directly with clients to implement new tools, troubleshoot existing setups and other ad hoc analysis.
* Responsible for mortgage valuation analytics, report development, testing, and feedback.
* Monitor risk positions in the mortgage pipeline and/or servicing asset intraday and alert the appropriate management team of any exceptions to policy limits.
* Monitor and report performance of hedged positions as interest rates change and compare with predicted value changes. Explain any material deviations from projections through attribution analysis.
* Maintain relationships with Broker/Dealer community on behalf of clients, provide client assistance in expanding credit availability.
* Maintain relationships with mortgage bankers, investors and servicing brokerage firms and other firms making a market in whole loans.
* May be required to initiate contact with potential clients, demonstrate products, create proposals, record sales, and facilitate contract addendums.
* May be responsible for other miscellaneous research projects.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Mathematics or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience. Master’s degree is preferred. CFA (Chartered Financial Advisor) certification preferred.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight products and services
* Working knowledge of the mortgage origination process, mortgage securities and markets is essential.
* Knowledge of Mortgage Secondary Markets including best execution of whole loan, MBS and retained/released sales methods
* Knowledge of the fundamentals of ratesheet and margin management
* Knowledge of options theory, derivative markets and instruments, macroeconomics, and financial markets.
* Knowledge of proprietary mortgage risk management, valuation analytics, and account management.
* Knowledge of mortgage servicing right valuation techniques, sensitivities and fixed income financial theory and practice.
* Strong quantitative skills with solid grounding in basic mathematical and statistical concepts.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors) as well as outside the organization.
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills.
* Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external customers and contacts.
HEDGE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Advanced account manager role requiring high skill with extensive proficiency. Works independently with only administrative supervision and the ability to overcome obstacles and recognize early when issues should be escalated or a senior peer needs to be consulted. Wide latitude for independent judgment and is expected to provide guidance and cross training to others. Has working knowledge of company products and services. Supports medium-complexity products and/or services and has significant knowledge of the products and services offered to assigned clients, customers, etc. Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel. Consults with senior peers on complex processes to learn through experience. Responsible for the development, communication, and execution of hedging strategies designed to offset changes in the fair value of the company’s mortgage pipeline and/or Mortgage Servi cing Rights (MSRs) in order to maintain a net exposure profile that is consistent with the company’s overall risk appetite and within specific Board-approved risk tolerances for the MSR asset. Works closely with senior management on departmental issues. May manage a team or direct the work of others. Typically requires three (3) or more years of relevant experience working directly with clients in capital markets, fixed income mortgage trading, and portfolio or risk management.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjQ0NDI4LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
60 total views, 1 today