Full-Time Health Services Coordinator
The Health Services Coordinator provides comprehensive project management and administrative support to the Health Services Director and programs under the direction of the Health Services Director including Healthcare Access, Mental Health Connections, Integrated Care, The Family Dental Clinic, Health Promotion, and Outreach and Education. The coordinator will facilitate, foster, and maintain collaboration across health services programs to improve operational efficiencies, pool resources, and cross-promote program services.
Through a client-centered lens and a focus on equitable access to services, the Health Services coordinator will identify internal team support needs including training and continuing education, and external community support, education, and service gaps, and propose and facilitate approved solutions.
The coordinator plans, organizes, and coordinates meetings, presentations, facilitation, project management and other related duties to help ensure the success of the assigned projects. Works on both internal projects and projects in partnership with other organizations.
Pay Range and Status
- $57,698 – $61,381 per year DOQ
- 40 hrs/wk
For full qualifications and responsibilities, please review the job description at www.healthdistrict.org/jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health, human services, public administration, communications, or related field or combination of specialized training and experience.
- More than two years of experience in health or human services setting with direct client contact, providing eligibility review, assessment, referral, and or case management preferred.
The Health Services Coordinator:
- Provides advanced level administrative support to Health Services Director and Health Services programs.
- Assists the Health Services Director in prioritizing, summarizing, and completing communications.
- Meets regularly with the Health Services Director concerning program management issues and activities and the status of projects.
Why work for us
- Our mission is to enhance the health of our community and to achieve this we provide health services that address unmet needs and opportunities in our community.
- We demonstrate dignity and respect for all people and focus on our employees, clients, and community.
- Employees are encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge that result in successful performance in their roles/positions.
- We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. The Health District does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law. Employment decisions at the Health District will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- We provide comprehensive benefits, including (100% or prorated portion) of the cost of medical, dental, low-cost vision, 401(a) and optional 457(b) retirement plans, 11 holiday, generous flexible paid time off, and employee wellness and recognition activities.
How to ApplyPlease submit a resume and cover letter that details your professional experiences and how your qualifications align with this position. Send information to Attn: Search Coordinator Mail: Health District of Northern Larimer County, 120 Bristlecone Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524, Fax: 970-221-7165 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will remain open until filled. Join our organization and help us accomplish our goals and make a meaningful impact in our community!
59 total views, 3 today