Full-Time Growth Marketing Associate
Growth Marketing Associate
- Support organic growth marketing team to execute multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, push, SMS) that drive customer acquisition
- Ensure clear goals for marketing campaign, conduct AB tests, and track and report on performance.
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure smooth, on-time delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to produce high quality work that impacts subscriber growth.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, including experience executing campaigns
- Familiarity and comfort with marketing platforms, data platforms, and testing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Receptive to feedback
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Curiosity and an aptitude for learning quickly
- Desire to work in a dynamic, high pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Positive, self-starter attitude with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Flexible Remote
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development & Ergonomic Work Space Stipends
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls…
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019 & 2020)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product – Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
- Built in NYC’s Best Places to work (2019)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.
How to Apply
495 total views, 0 today