Full-Time Grants and Contracts Assistant
We are currently in search of a Grants and Contracts Assistant for an Education Foundation. The position is based in San Jose. This is a Temp-to-Perm, full time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Education Foundation
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
POSITION TITLE: Grants and Contracts Assistant
Is This Your Dream Job? Working with the Associate Director, you will be managing day to day projects and partner management. You will be responsible for clarity in development, and manage funded projects. Also, you will be in charge of developing complex multiyear budgets and assist with editorial and submitting grant proposals. You will guarantee the quality and the success of this program and take part in collection of financial preparation.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years of experience in grant management
- 1+ years of experience in fiscal, and budget management
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong team management and outreach experience
- Possess a high-level of discretion and positive outlook
- Experience with Contracts and Grant management
- Formulating, organizing and monitoring inter-connected
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
- Advance computer and database skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work independently in a fast pace environment
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Review, audit and approve expenditures
- Manage funded projects with consideration
- Work cooperatively to resubmit denied proposals – evaluating and addressing weaknesses
- Meet with new members to introduce them to the sponsor programs and provide one-on-one services.
- Develop strategies for long term engagement of program participants
- Provide day to day budget management with administrative support
- Monitor costs share contributions to ensure obligations and compliance requirements are met
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Grants Assistant” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
How to ApplyPlease submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Grants Assistant” in the subject line.
11 total views, 1 today