Full-Time Fundraising Director – Fight for Reproductive Rights!
Full-time | Competitive Pay & Benefits | Traveling Position
Join the Wave campaign to save access to abortion. Abortion access is at risk across the nation. Abortion is healthcare and reproductive health is a human right. Our staff will be out in communities across the country talking to supporters, raising critical dollars, and identifying long-term donors for partner groups like the ACLU, Planned Parenthood and NARAL Pro-Choice America to protect this fundamental right. Wave Fundraising is looking for talented staff managers to run face-to-face (F2F) fundraising offices to save abortion access. A F2F Office Director is responsible for managing and training a staff of paid fundraisers to hit ambitious membership and fundraising goals on our campaigns. The ideal candidate is eager to get hands-on experience with staff development, fundraising, team building and project management.
Locations: Boston MA, Portland ME, New Orleans LA, Washington DC, Los Angeles CA, Santa Cruz CA, Durham NC, Pittsburgh PA, Philadelphia PA, Madison WI, Milwaukee WI, Seattle WA, Portland OR, Tampa FL, Atlanta GA, Savannah GA, and Detroit MI.
This is a year round position starting now or this summer.
Fundraising & Donor Acquisition
- Acquire donors for partner organizations. Targets are determined individually for the F2F Office, but you can expect to be responsible for acquiring 8-15 new donors per week.
- the F2F Office acquisition rate goals and donor retention goals.
- Develop strategic plans to reach target donor constituencies in assigned locations.
Training & Skills Development
- Train team of 6-10 full-time and part-time staff who will sign up 30-50 donors per week.
- Provide in-office roleplays and on-site training using Wave’s proprietary training curriculum and processes. Showcase top fundraising skills. Observe trainees and provide feedback.
- Build and maintain an organizational culture that centers equity and justice. Ensure training and fundraising efforts are rooted in and shaped by the values of equity and justice.
- Motivate employees to hit their goals through on-site leadership.
- Treat trainees with empathy and respect.
- Maintain high performance standards and provide ongoing feedback and evaluation.
Improve Fundraising Performance
- Develop new fundraising techniques and suggest improvements to national leadership.
- Test messaging and scripts for partners and identify best-practices.
- Passionate about person-to-person interactions and have excellent individual fundraising and/or sales skills.
- Excited for a traveling position. You will be traveling between 4-6 markets and spending 2-4 months within a market. Wave will provide an ample stipend to cover long-term housing in each market.
- Love a fast-paced start-up environment. You’ll be helping launch new F2F Offices in each market.
- Goal-oriented and conversant in data and metrics measuring performance.
- Good communication skills.
- Capable of providing targeted feedback to improve the skills of others.
- Keen observer of the fundraising/sales process. Able to suggest changes to improve nationwide performance.
Salary: Target annual compensation for this position is $82,000-$103,360. The starting base salary range is $52,000-$61,360. Bonuses and incentives for individual fundraising performance and successful new F2F Office launches cumulatively fall in the range of $30,000 to $42,000. We offer a generous benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, hands-on training, and opportunities for advancement. Wave will provide a $100/day housing stipend when placed in a location that is not one’s base city.
We prioritize equity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage Black, indigenous, people of color, women, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
How to ApplyVisit our Website to Apply!
241 total views, 0 today