Full-Time Full Stack Web Developer
We are a unique digital agency based in York. We are looking for a talented and hard-working individual to join our small friendly team as a full stack web developer.
Based on the Shambles in the beating heart of York, LazenbyBrown Digital are a digital agency with a varied list of interesting clients ranging from small independents and cultural organisations through to national brands.
This is an unmissable opportunity for the right candidate to jump straight in to York’s creative digital sector and grow with us.
Our studio is a relaxed creative environment where we encourage personal development alongside studio projects.
Working hours are 9am to 5pm, and everybody has options for flexible working and working from home.
We are seeking a web developer who can hit the ground running, working with a traditional Apache / MySQL / PHP stack, to jump in to our new and ongoing projects.
As we are a small team, your role will be varied and you will have a great deal of autonomy. You will be expected to use initiative to solve problems efficiently and professionally. You will be spending time doing web development but also communicating clearly to clients and other team members. You will need to be highly organised, confident and self-motivated.
The successful applicant will have excellent technical ability and be able to quickly pick up and run with new processes. They will also have excellent communication skills and a positive outlook, approaching challenges and new situations with a can-do attitude.
Future career development prospects for the right candidate are virtually limitless. In time we would expect the successful applicant to start taking ownership of our internal processes, growing into a key member of the senior leadership within the business.
Typical day-to-day tasks would include:
• Translating visual designs and wireframes into web pages and themes
• Responsive development and testing of front and back end systems
• Attending meetings with clients and other team members
• Maintaining existing websites and troubleshooting issues
• PHP & MySQL
• HTML & CSS
• An eye for design and a clean coding style
• Attention to detail
• Experience working with Apache server / cPanel / phpMyAdmin
• Experience working with version control systems
• Understanding of SEO, accessibility and performance best practices
• Confidence & Initiative
• Creativity & Problem Solving
• Competitive salary – £22,000 – £26,000 / year
• 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
• Casual dress code
• Flexible working options
• Options to work from home
• Workplace pension scheme
• Professional development
• Health insurance
UK applicants only please.
How to ApplyPlease apply via email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
165 total views, 1 today