Full-Time Front Desk Agent
Front Desk Agent
Midas Hospitality is recognized as one of the Top 100 U.S. Employers in 2021 (by MogulRecruiter). Ranking #30 for talent, #13 for diversity, #33 for best in minorities, #16 for blacks and #11 for women.
Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:
Midas Hospitality is seeking a dynamic Front Desk Agent to join our team at the Courtyard St Peters location. This position will be responsible for arriving, departing and in-house guests as well as telephone inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Issues room key and gives directions.
- Sorts incoming mail and faxes for guests.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests’ accounts.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests.
- Makes, confirms, and cancels reservations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Front Desk Agent is preferred
- Experience in a customer service industry is required
- Open availability
From humble beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,000 people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1 priority – people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels in 14 states with a focus on select-service and extended-stay properties for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At Midas Hospitality, we make room for people’s dreams. That means building a company where people love to work, our financial partners love the results and everyone loves the experience.
As a people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow and benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our associates and reward their contributions.
Please visit our website for more information: www.midashospitality.com
We offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
- $65 monthly transportation allowance
How to ApplyFor more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/j/2879595-481743
82 total views, 1 today