Full-Time Format/Milling Operator – 2nd shift
We are seeking a Format/Milling Operator, for our third shift position based in our Byhalia Factory location. The position is scheduled for second shift, 3PM – 11:30PM.
Ready to help build a better future for generations to come?
In an ever-changing, fast paced world, we owe it to ourselves and our future generations to live life responsibly. At ROCKWOOL, we work relentlessly to enrich modern living through our innovative stone wool solutions. We are proud to be ranked by the prestigious Corporate Knights Inc. as the world’s most sustainable building material company in 2023.
Join us and make a difference!
Your future team:
The Format/Milling Operator, is a member of the production team, and reports to the Production Supervisor. The ROCKWOOL Production team is essential in ensuring the company’s quality, safety, and production goals are met.
What we offer:
We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- 6% 401K Matching
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
- HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
- No cost Life & Disability Benefits
If you’re looking for a well-paying job at a modern, state of the art new facility and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now!
What you bring:
- Experience in trouble shooting equipment.
- Understanding of key figures and how to maximize production output.
- 3 years machine operation/ troubleshooting experience (manufacturing preferred)
- Experience in CNC Machine or mechanical background
- Forklift Experience/ Certification
- Able to use measurement tools such as calipers, micrometers, and measuring tapes, etc.
- High mechanical aptitude with experience trouble shooting equipment.
- Must be a team player.
- Drive, commitment, positive attitude and high energy
What you will be doing:
The Format Milling Operator monitors and adjusts paint lines speeds, in alignment with format and milling speeds.
Work Environment & Conditions:
- Fast-paced high volume production facility
- Must be able to stand/walk on concrete floors for 8 hours per day.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs. alone and 120 lbs. with another person.
- Ability to shovel heavy waste to shoulder height.
- Ability to wear protective safety equipment for several hours daily.
- The ability to work in non-climate-controlled conditions for several hours daily while wearing protective + safety equipment required.
Who we are:
We are the world leader in stone wool solutions. Founded in 1937 in Denmark, we transform volcanic rock into safe, sustainable products that help people and communities thrive. We are a global company with more than 12,000 employees, located in 40+ countries with 51 manufacturing facilities… all focused on one common purpose – to release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
Diverse and Inclusive Culture
We want all our people to feel valued, respected, included and heard. We employ 79 different nationalities worldwide and are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees, promote diversity, and work against all forms of discrimination among ROCKWOOL employees.
At ROCKWOOL, you will experience a friendly team environment. Our culture is very important to us. In fact, we refer to our culture as “The ROCKWOOL Way”. This is the foundation in which we operate and is based upon our values of ambition, responsibility, integrity and efficiency.
ROCKWOOL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Applyhttps://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dGFtZWlrYS50eWxlci42MDEzMC4xMDU5NEByb2Nrd29vbC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
63 total views, 0 today