Temporary Forgerock Security Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 07 Months
- Accountable for activities that ensure all users in the organization have the appropriate levels of access to applications, systems, and data resources.
- Evaluates and maintains procedures to safeguard information systems assets from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Ensures compliance with Security regulations and laws.
- Recommends and implements changes to enhance security controls and prevent unauthorized access.
- Responsible for role-based implementation, role management, and access governance. Implements and manages the enterprise security support model for new applications.
- Monitors systems, networks, servers, and databases for potential system breaches. Responds to alerts from information security tools.
- Assigned to projects of medium size/scope.
- Provides consultative expertise on a wide variety of project and initiatives.
- Responsible for supporting the ForgeRock Identity Platform including Identity Gateway
- Migrate Webservices/APIs to the ForgeRock Platform for secure authentication and assist in integration with API Gateway
- Migrate internal, and business partner users to ForgeRock
- Developing custom integration, workflows and rules between tools using Agile methodologies.
- Performs a lead role in promotion of security awareness programs, assessing gaps and implementing solutions.
- Responsible for the end-to-end completion of security requests.
- Provisions user security roles and manages security groups across systems, platforms, databases, applications, servers, directors, and folders.
- Analyzes existing role structures to improve and streamline structures, security administration and improve end-user experience.
- Responsible for highly sensitive security access for outsourced vendors and ensuring compliance with policy, regulations, and contractual requirements.
- Accountable for highly sensitive emergency processes.
- Creates or maintains application scripts and uses application specific tools to create or manage application security.
- Tracks and documents security issues and requests, actively monitors work queue.
- Plans, coordinates, communicates, tests, and implements audits ensuring that access entitlements are appropriate for job requirements.
- Accountable for follow-up of all security work requests including collaborating with other IT areas to ensure timely completion/resolution and obtainment of appropriate approval levels.
- Interfaces with users to understand new capabilities, implement procedures, ensure security procedures have been communicated properly and are being adhered to.
- Provides input to drive process improvements.
- Works closely with business areas and IT partners on troubleshooting, pre-implementation activities and to assess application security.
- Maintains and creates operational procedures and maintains Security Knowledge Base.
- Performs system monitoring activities, identification and evaluation of security threats, breaches, and vulnerabilities.
- Responds to security alerts.
- Responsible for on-call release support.
- Acts as lead liaison for internal and external audit requests and activities. Leads remedial activities as the result of audit findings.
- Defines scope of operational initiatives and adjusts priorities to support workload.
- Provides subject matter expertise, leadership, and guidance to work teams and end users on security policies, standards and procedures and processes.
- Investigates business processes to understand and implement security requirements weighing business needs and security risks and resolving issues.
- Research solutions works with vendors to enhance Security Monitoring Program.
- Coordinates and documents exceptions to security policy as directed by the Exception Governance Team.
- Develops training content as needed.
- In-depth knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and collaborate as part of a team
- Ability to manage tasks independently without close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Must have an understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Advanced analytical thinking, problem solving, quantitative analysis ability.
- Must have an advanced understanding of Information Security concepts, protocols, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency with Windows skills are required, e.g., Windows Explorer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Must demonstrate expertise with security management tools
- Works without daily supervision to meet customer expectations
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Experience with ForgeRock Access Management
- Experience with ForgeRock Identity Management
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP
- Proficiency with Active Directory groups and user accounts, Windows folder structures and folder security
- Development experience in any technologies, Java, PowerShell, etc.
- Proficiency with database security and tools used to administer security within the various databases, e.g., UDB, DB2, SQL and Oracle
- Proficiency of UNIX/Linux security and tools used to administer security in these environments
- Strong knowledge of *** business processes
- 5-8 year of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience within IT Security
- Related Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or relevant work experience
- COMPTIA Security+ or equivalent
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to Lory Weir at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view all of our open positions at www.hornetstaffing.com
42 total views, 1 today