Full-Time Financial Analyst I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for functions of the accounting and budgetary process. Using established procedures, analyzes departmental fiscal data, programs and operations. Applies fundamental fiscal concepts, prepares written and oral budgetary recommendations for implementation in department budgets. Assists departmental management staff and oth er personnel in technical budgetary matters during budget hearings, finance meetings, and in the general preparation and administration of the budget. Prepares short and long range budgetary projections utilizing economic forecasting and financial analytic techniques to assess the impact of budget changes and legislative requirements.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs standard financial analyses. Analyzes and evaluates the company’s operating results and financial position.
* Analyzes options for company improvement on expenses (e.g., voice mail, office space lease, etc.).
* Prepares product line profitability analyses. Assists department managers with budgeting process.
* Plans, develops, prepares, inputs and maintains company’s budget. Budgets include monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, and exemplifies revenues (new software sales, professional services, license renewals, user conferences) and expenses (headcount, rent, utilities, FICA, worker’s compensation, travel and entertainment, etc.).
* Works with department managers through the development process of each budget.
* Forecasts accurate and timely cash flow projections, sales projections and expense projections.
* May be assigned special projects as required.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent degree required.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) as well as c Knowledge of SEC and IRS reporting requirements
* Ability to prepare financial reports and financial information
* Experience in creating complex spreadsheets and demonstrating proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, accounting, reporting and other related software
* Skill in the operation of personal computer and other general office equipment
* Knowledge of banking functions
* Ability to work within a budget
* Ability to plan and accomplish work to ensure critical deadlines are met
* Ability to handle stressful situations
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to work in an organized manner
* Ability to develop relationships with business units
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
Financial Analyst I
Entry-level role into the job family. Works under general direction or on financial analysis projects as a project team member. Works on simple to moderately complex financial analysis projects that require basic to increased skill. Requires general understanding of financial methodologies and techniques. Requires up to two (2) years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guODU2MTQuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
176 total views, 1 today