Temporary Financial Analyst – Fidelity Investments Return-to-Work Program
reacHIRE is proud to partner with Fidelity Investments for a 6 month return-to-work program starting in October 2020 designed for Financial professionals returning to the workforce after a 2+ year career break. Please note candidates who have worked in part-time roles or have done independent contracting will be considered for this opportunity. It is a cohort-based model that allows individuals to re-enter the workforce in a supported way with a group of fellow returning professionals. We will be providing a one-week virtual onboarding specially designed to build the skills needed to successfully re-enter the workforce. This proven approach fosters camaraderie among colleagues, builds confidence and upgrades technology and professional skills that will be invaluable throughout this next phase of their career.
We are excited to bring return-to-work opportunities in Finance across locations including Westlake, TX, and New England (Smithfield, RI, Merrimack, NH, and Boston, MA)
We are currently seeking a qualified, knowledgeable Finance Professional that will be a key contributor providing financial analysis and support to the Finance organization. S/he will be responsible for providing insightful, relevant analysis to guide effective decision-making that impacts Fidelity’s clients and associates.
An ideal candidate would be highly analytical with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and highly complex organization. S/he will partner with Finance senior leaders, Business leaders, Controller, and other finance organizations. They should also have the flexibility and the skill to both lead and contribute to their teams, providing excellent finance support and advice to the business unit.
The Value you deliver
- Drive high impact / high visibility projects and deliverables across the organization
- Providing analyses and strategic recommendations to management and business partners
- Synthesizing data, analyses, and conclusions into presentation form for senior management
- Finding opportunities to streamline work processes to make the team more efficient and effective
- Proactive partnership and communication with business and Finance partners
- Use tools and business knowledge to continuously provide insightful information, reporting and analytics that evolve with changes in the business
- Work with the business to understand investment opportunities and provide cost benefit analyses to support decision making
The Expertise we’re looking for
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent; MBA or advance degree a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience in Finance with a successful track record of in financial modeling and analysis
- Advanced skill level in MS Excel and proficiency in MS PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong social skills to effectively and expertly communicate findings to more senior levels within the organization
- Ability to balance multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation
- Knowledge of finance and accounting practices, financial analysis, and reporting; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
The Skills you bring
- Your ability to quickly learn multiple financial data and reporting systems and navigate them simultaneously
- Strong and accurate analytical capabilities and financial modeling skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills, conceptual thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to analyze complex issues, synthesize key points and effectively communicate findings
How your work impacts the organization
We believe that diversity in background and experience will foster an engaging work environment for our employees. We recognize the value that employees’ differences can contribute to the forward-thinking and strong future of our company. This ultimately enables us to deliver better outcomes and support for our associates and customers. As a finance function, our mission is to drive outstanding business performance and improve the long-term value of the Firm. People who are phenomenal cultural fits demonstrate curiosity to learn, step up and take the lead, take ownership of their projects, and thrive by sharing knowledge.
reacHIRE is changing the trajectory for individuals in the workplace by partnering with forward-thinking companies. Through customized programs tailored to a company’s unique business needs and culture, reacHIRE carefully selets under-the-radar, top-talent who voluntarily off-ramped and are ready to on-ramp back into their career. At the end of the program, you may be eligible for full-time or extended contracting work with Fidelity Investments, but it is not guaranteed. reacHIRE will provide 360 degree support along with a dedicated Program Manager to ensure your success every step of the way!
About Fidelity Investments:
Fidelity is passionate about making their financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. They are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and cultivating a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects their commitment to their associates. They are proud of their diverse and inclusive work environment where they respect and value their associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employ
How to ApplyApply here: https://careers-reachire.icims.com/jobs/1132/finance---return-to-work-program/job Even if your resume isn’t perfect yet, just apply so you can get started!
184 total views, 5 today