Full-Time Ferry Master – 2 Openings – NEW HIGHER PAY!
- Supervise deck, above deck, and engine room crew.
- Assure safe operation and navigation of the ferry vessel while underway.
- Enforce safety guidelines and rules for vessel crew and passengers.
- Interpret radar, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), and weather instruments, and oversee these operations.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and Homeland Security rules and regulations.
- This position works a 7 days on/7 days off schedule.
- Your work will be reviewed by superiors through written reports and by US Coast Guard inspections.
- Knowledge of operations and basic maintenance of ferry vessels.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable State, federal, and US Coast Guard laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of radar, navigational, GPS and communication equipment used in ferry vessel operations.
- Experience supervising and instructing crew in all areas of ferry operations.
- Skills reading chart and plotting courses.
- Experience navigating vessels involving ship handling and seamanship.
- A valid US Coast Guard license as Master of Inspected Ferry Vessels with 1600 gross tons or higher.
- A valid certificate as Radar Observer issued by an institution approved by the US Coast Guard.
- A valid Marine Radio Operator permit issued by the Federal Communications Commission.
- A Transportation Worker Identification Credential Card (TWIC) issued by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
To learn more and get your TWIC go to: https://www.dco.uscg.mil/nmc/twicTo learn more and get your Master of Inspected Ferry Vessels license go to: https://trlmi.com/u-s-coast-guard-captains-license-credential-requirements-oupv-up-to-100-gt/
How to ApplyYou MUST apply at https://tinyurl.com/27kxmjsn
155 total views, 0 today