Full-Time Factory Buyer
We are seeking a Factory Buyer, to join our Procurement team. The position is on our day shift, and is based in our Byhalia Factory location.
Ready to help build a better future for generations to come?
In an ever-changing, fast paced world, we owe it to ourselves and our future generations to live life responsibly. At ROCKWOOL, we work relentlessly to enrich modern living through our innovative stone wool solutions. We are proud to be ranked by the prestigious Corporate Knights Inc. as the world’s most sustainable building material company in 2023.
Join us and make a difference!
Your future team:
The Factory Buyer will report to the Factory Purchasing Manager and will support and execute the day-to-day purchasing, direct materials, direct production materials required for their designated factory.
What we offer:
We are proud to be able to offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to:
- 6% 401K Matching
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
- HDHP plan with Health Savings Account option
- No cost Life & Disability Benefits
What you bring:
- 3+ years’ Industrial purchasing experience.
- Post-secondary education.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Word, Excel, PP).
- Advanced excel skills.
- Knowledge of and hands on experience with SAP or any ERP system for material purchases and reporting.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of purchasing principles.
This is What We Offer:
At ROCKWOOL, our culture is one of teamwork, respect and support. We offer a competitive salary, rewarding career and a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Massage Therapy and more
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Retirement Pension Matching Program
- Life and Disability Programs
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- Educational Assistance
- Top up plans for maternity and paternity leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
What you will be doing:
- Creating POs in the ERP system, expedite back orders, ensure full circle ordering process while maintaining a clean and organized ERP system.
- Inventory management of all assigned direct materials
- Goods receipt follow up
- Focal point of contact for Invoice queries
- Monitor regional Material Planning KPIs
- Support Supplier performance measurements
- Handling minor claims for the regional area in agreement with the Category Manager
- Ensure efficiency in the function and alignment with all stakeholders
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel as necessary.
Who we are:
We are the world leader in stone wool solutions. Founded in 1937 in Denmark, we transform volcanic rock into safe, sustainable products that help people and communities thrive. We are a global company with more than 12,000 employees, located in 40+ countries with 51 manufacturing facilities… all focused on one common purpose – to release the natural power of stone to enrich modern living.
Diverse and Inclusive Culture
We want all our people to feel valued, respected, included and heard. We employ 79 different nationalities worldwide and are committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees, promote diversity, and work against all forms of discrimination among ROCKWOOL employees.
At ROCKWOOL, you will experience a friendly team environment. Our culture is very important to us. In fact, we refer to our culture as “The ROCKWOOL Way”. This is the foundation in which we operate and is based upon our values of ambition, responsibility, integrity and efficiency.
ROCKWOOL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Applyhttps://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dGFtZWlrYS50eWxlci40MjM1OS4xMDU5NEByb2Nrd29vbC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
64 total views, 0 today