Full-Time Facilities Manager
Our client is a global professional membership body. They are currently undergoing a large transformation restructure to modernise the organisation.
Hours : Full-time
Location: On site , office in central London.
Salary : £40 – 45k (DOE)
To manage a range of facilities soft services and processes that are integral to supporting the core business of the organisation.
To ensure that the working environment is suitable for all employees and their daily activities alongside building interpersonal relationships with various soft services teams and stakeholders throughout the organisation.
– Manage soft services contracts ensuring a consistent first-class service by keeping a close relationship with the contract managers and with the internal and external stakeholders.
– Proactive facilities soft services support to the organisation’s regional sites.
– Keep records of all the projects involving the Facilities department as well as property and Facilities Helpdesk records.
– Responsible for the management of premises space such as storage and office space as well as office moves and relocations.
– Work closely with Health & Safety Manager.
– Deputise for Senior Facilities Manager.
– Line management and motivation of team members to deliver a high level of service and performance.
– Previous experience as a facilities manager within soft services
– Proven background in people management
– Robust understanding of Health & Safety
– Ability to grow and maintain good relationships with various stakeholders
– Strong commitment to quality, including adherence to procedures, standards, rules and regulations.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to maintain focus on the work at hand, maintain versatility.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
– Ability to organise, plan, prioritise and coordinate activities.
For a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent, please contact Andrea on 0203 195 3600 or email us at re************@fj******.com
The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, qualifications and/or experience identified are indicative. We will consider applications from candidates who have comparable qualifications and/or experience for role advertised.
How to ApplyFor a confidential conversation with FJWilson Talent, please contact Andrea on 0203 195 3600 or email us at email@example.com
41 total views, 1 today