Full-Time Executive Team Assistant (Remote)
Executive Team Assistant
Power the team transforming the global food system
The Good Food Institute (GFI) is on the forefront of the movement to use food technology and markets to solve some of the world’s biggest problems, from climate change and global hunger to antibiotic resistance and the exploitation of billions of animals annually.
How You Will Make a Difference
GFI’s Executive team focuses on connecting programmatic and support departments, and international affiliates, across the organization in our shared mission to create a sustainable, healthy, and just global food system. The Executive Team Assistant will provide high-level administrative and project execution support to the Executive Director and members of the executive team. The Executive Team Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing and supporting the Executive Director’s schedule by maintaining and tracking appointments, booking travel arrangements, crafting detailed trip itineraries, scheduling and confirming meetings, creating meeting agendas, and managing the general calendar.
- Working closely with the international section of the executive team to provide general support with coordinating meetings across multiple time zones, assisting with expenses and Google drive organization, and coordinating the flow of administrative information between the international entities and the Executive Director.
- Coordinating select human resources-related activities, including providing support to the hiring team in managing internal interview processes and supporting the Operations team with retreat and special event planning needs.
- Representing GFI to the general public and key stakeholders, often on the Executive Director’s behalf: drafting and proofreading letters, presentations, oral and written donor communications, and general informational materials.
- Managing the organization’s general email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) and responding to all general inquiries to the Executive department and to the Executive Director and General Counsel, including telephone calls and emails.
- Coordinating with the Development team on scheduling philanthropic engagements, providing updates on the Executive Director’s meetings to the Development and Communications teams, and conducting background research to support stakeholder engagement activities.
- Providing administrative and accounting support, e.g., managing Salesforce and completing expense reports.
- Developing and making recommendations for systems and processes to support the Executive team and ensuring high-quality execution and coordination of organizational objectives, key results, and actions.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the Executive Director and Special Advisor.
Who We’re Looking For
The Executive Team Assistant must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or a minimum of three years’ work experience in a related field.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high degree of organization and efficiency.
- Solutions-oriented mindset.
- The ability to work well both independently and with a high-functioning team under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- A friendly, positive, customer service-oriented personality.
- Support for GFI’s philosophy and ability to advocate professionally for GFI’s positions.
- Experience in a nonprofit or customer service position and a degree in a related field (public relations, nonprofit management, or communications) are preferred but not required.
We want the best people and we don’t want biases holding us back. We strongly encourage people of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability to apply. Because we value a diverse workplace, we prioritize an inclusive climate absent of discrimination and harassment during the application process and after you join the team.
The Fine Print
- Terms of employment: Full-time, exempt
- Reports to: Sanah Baig, Special Advisor to the Executive Director
- Location: Remote; United States.
- Benefits: Working from home, full medical coverage, optional dental and vision packages, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, competitive holiday and vacation plans, room for advancement, respectful managers, and supportive colleagues.
- This is a U.S.-based position: We are only able to consider applicants who are United States citizens or who already possess a United States Worker Visa.
- Salary: $37,000-$42,000
Application Deadline: July 7, 2019
How to ApplyPlease apply online at https://grnh.se/7041bece2
77 total views, 1 today