Full-Time Executive Director of Child Care
Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause
Do you have a passion for youth development, championing a cause and building culture? Are you a leader who wants to provide an enriching environment staff, volunteers, child care participants and community partners? Are you confident and ready be a highly visible representative of the YMCA mission and core values?
As the Child Care Executive Director, you will oversee all operational aspects of YMCA Child Care branch including enrollment, marketing, program and curriculum, facilities, volunteer and staff development, financial development, collaboration with community stakeholders, collaborations with community agencies and partners. Your will be responsible for continuously seeking opportunities to expand service throughout the association service area, sharing the benefits and impact of the Ys efforts with the broader community.
In this role, you will develop, manage, and monitor the branch operating budget, direct branch strategic planning efforts, and develop the annual operating plan. You will also participate as a key staff leader in the Annual Campaign by telling the Y story, by recruiting, leading and supervising volunteers and securing charitable dollars to fulfill our mission.
As a full time employee, you will receive a medical/dental/vision benefits package, retirement savings plan, Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), life and long term disability benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Leave Plan (ELP), and a family membership to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties.
Are you a good fit?
This position should have a track record of leading staff and departments to achieve set goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, early childhood education, human services, social services, or equivalent.
- Six or more years of management experience, preferably in a YMCA or other nonprofit agency.
- You have knowledge and understanding of licensing requirements for both school age and centers.
- Ability to direct total operations through volunteer development, supervision of staff, development and monitoring of branch budget, marketing and public relations, community partnerships and collaboration and program development.
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of
- Proven track record of developing authentic relationships with others.
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborations with community organizations.
- YMCA Multi-Team or Branch Leader certification preferred.
How to ApplyApply online, click here.
338 total views, 0 today