Full-Time Executive Assistant
Premier Talent Partners is looking for an exceptional, highly motivated Executive Assistant to provide support to our BioTech client’s Medical Affairs, Business Development, Finance, and Investor Relations teams in South San Francisco, CA. In this role, you will oversee the administrative operations of the office, including managing calendars, coordinating schedules, prepare and coordinate travel. You will also be responsible for processing and completing expense reports and setting up conference calls and meetings, often involving internal personnel and/or external parties, and possibly encompassing the use of audio and web-based meeting technologies. If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in – read on!
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Prepares materials and presentations for meetings and set up rooms as needed
- Manages calendar(s) and coordinates scheduling
- Responsible for processing and completing expense reports
- Set up conference calls and meetings, often involving internal personnel and/or external parties, and possibly encompassing the use of audio and web-based meeting technologies
- Prepare and coordinate travel, as needed
- Interface effectively with employees and external contacts at all levels
- Handle confidential material effectively and discreetly
- Establish, update and maintain departmental files (paper and electronic), inventories, and records
- Provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, collating, and all other administrative support
- Serve as a collaborative member of the organization’s administrative team and offer relief support, as needed
- 10+ years relevant administrative assistant or C-Suite experience with at least 3+ years in a Biotech or Life Sciences practice preferred
- Prior experience in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry experience necessary
- Demonstrated ability to accurately, efficiently, and effectively manage multiple calendars, global travel itineraries, and special projects
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent analytical, planning, and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
- Must have excellent customer-service orientation, a high degree of professionalism, and the ability to work with little or no direction and be a strong team player
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly/take on new challenges as they arise
- Must be flexible, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good judgment and the ability to apply it to a variety of situations
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent, and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please register in our system: http://ow.ly/pCLl50Cu4MI. From there, you will be able to synch up with your Candidate Success Manager who will help you optimize your profile and assist you through the job search process.
332 total views, 0 today