Full-Time Executive Assistant
Premier Talent Partners is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our client’s renowned financial institution in San Francisco, CA (this role is not remote-friendly). In this position, you will provide day-to-day support for the head of Investment practices. This role will be primarily responsible for helping with calendar management, travel coordination, event scheduling, processing expense reports, and remaining available for ad-hoc administrative duties. If this role seems in line with what you’ve been targeting – read on!
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings (in Outlook)
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related/relevant field
- 2-5 prior years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent grasp of MS Office’s full suite, including Outlook
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent, and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please register here in our talent platform. From there, you will be able to synch up with your Candidate Success Manager who will help you optimize your profile and assist you through the job search process.
407 total views, 0 today