Full-Time Executive Assistant
Premier Talent Partners is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our San Francisco, CA client’s Venture Capital company (not remote eligible). This position requires that applicants are comfortable handling both Executive Assistant and Office Manager duties with discretion and urgency. This position is great for someone who does not like to be limited to their job description and finds new, innovative ways to support the team. Sound like you? Read on!
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and representative office in the firm’s meeting room floor. This also includes responsibility for maintaining the entrance, office meeting rooms, office landscape, kitchen, and other facilities to a high standard
- Receive office visitors politely providing them with drinks as appropriate. Ensure that attendees utilize the correct rooms and that employees are notified their visitors have arrived
- Oversee the management of the meeting rooms and manage cover for the reception as required
- Ensure coverage of the switchboard at all times
- Liaise with the landlord and relevant suppliers and third parties
- Oversee Health & Safety (including First Aid and Fire Warden), Fire Safety
- Ensure office security including managing staff keys and key fobs
- Manage utilities, post, cleaning, and waste (confidential and otherwise).
- Liaise with couriers and ensure packages are sent and delivered on time
- Ensure office equipment and supplies (stationery, printing and binding materials) are maintained at the right levels
- Carry out office administrative duties such as filing, binding, and photocopying
- Work in close collaboration with the firm’s PA team and office managers in other offices
- Provide, collate and carry out basic analysis of information as required
- Coordinate travel and accommodation, book flights, cars, rail tickets, etc in line with company policies
- Receive and screen incoming calls, post, and emails, dealing or redirecting as appropriate
- Produce documents such as letters, proposals, and presentations from drafts to a high level of presentation, accuracy, and timeliness using various MS Office packages and house formatting styles
- Management of internal processes and controls
- 2+ years of Personal Assistant and Office Management experience required, preferably at the C-Suite level
- Able to maintain absolute confidentiality at all times
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders including clients and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to prioritize and action a high volume of high priority tasks in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Team player who has experience of and has enjoyed working as part of a team
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive personality
- Attention to detail and stickler for accuracy
- Positive and flexible approach
- Willingness to step outside the job description
- SOFTWARE SKILLS: Advanced IT skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent, and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please register here in our talent platform. From there, you will be able to synch up with your Candidate Success Manager who will help you optimize your profile and assist you through the job search process.
405 total views, 0 today