Full-Time Executive Assistant
Premier Talent Partners has teamed up with one of our BioTech clients in South San Francisco, CA to find their next Executive Assistant (not remote eligible). The ideal candidate will be a senior-level EA, experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting high level executives – as well as being adaptable to handle shifting priorities. If this sounds like a role that aligns with what you’ve been targeting – we’d like to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Act as a personal liaison to maximize the executive’s focus on priorities
- Manage busy and ever-changing business calendars
- Handle arrangements for all executive-sponsored events
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executives, as well as manage expense reports
- Handle multiple requests for time on the executive’s calendar and utilize strong judgment in managing priorities of requests and escalating, as necessary, for resolution and/or prioritization
- Responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as 3rd parties, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate on-site and off-site meetings and functions
- Assist executive with the preparation of presentation materials
- Review and summarize select reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Assist other executive administrators and provide backup, when necessary
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience supporting C-level executives
- Experience required in biotech (supporting senior-level business/corporate development executives) or senior leaders in other high-paced industries (e.g., banking, venture capital)
- Strong, polished, and independent personality with a high degree of intellectual horsepower
- A track record of exemplary tenure over the course of his/her career
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience assisting executive with the creation and editing of presentations and reports within PowerPoint, Excel or other MS Office products
- Deep experience scheduling travel arrangements for a highly mobile set of executives and their teams
- Flexibility to adapt to rapid changes, with the ability to quickly make ad hoc changes to schedules or processes
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours, when necessary
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent, and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please register here in our talent platform. From there, you will be able to synch up with your Candidate Success Manager who will help you optimize your profile and assist you through the job search process.
401 total views, 0 today