Full-Time Executive Assistant
Premier Talent Partners is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support our client’s capital management company in San Francisco, CA. This position is remote due to COVID-19 with the expectation to return to the office when safe to do so. The ideal candidate is a professional self-starter who likes wearing multiple hats and is not scared of rolling up their sleeves. If this sounds like you – pleaser read on!
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- 3-5 years of administrative support, preferably in a professional services environment
- BA/BS in a relative field is required
- Unimpeachable judgment and discretion in handling confidential information
- High energy level with a “can-do” positive and professional attitude
- Desire to learn new things; continuous improvement mindset
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with personnel at every level across the firm
- Great attention to detail and extremely organized with a strong sense of urgency
- Self-directed, independent, and proactive work ethic; dedicated team player with a strong sense of ownership and follow-through skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and respond quickly
- Punctual and flexible with requests to work beyond official business hours as needed
- Software skills: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent, and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
o be considered for this position, please register in our talent platform. From there, you will be walked through a series of screens to get a baseline for what you're targeting. Once you complete registering, your Candidate Success Manager will be automatically alerted and will reach out to get the ball rolling.
571 total views, 0 today