Full-Time Enterprise Support Technician II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Supports the daily operations of desktop software and hardware by providing assistance through phone and email requests in resolving technology support issues. Configures and installs new technology while also providing maintenance by repairing, upgrading and backing up existing technology.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains desktop software, hardware, and supports mobile workforce.
* Provides support to users for basic software and hardware of end-user computing and desktop-based LAN systems.
* Involved in the installation and rollout of new software packages, upgrades and new desktop hardware.
* Troubleshoots problems using scripts and checklists as guides.
* Documents problems and resolutions.
* Participates in the testing and evaluation of new desktop packages and implements prototypes.
* Evaluates, maintains, modifies (e.g., creates macros, templates) and documents desktop application packages, participates in the testing and evaluation of new desktop packages and implements prototypes.
* Consults with and makes recommendations to users on selection of hardware and software products to address business requirements.
* May perform end-user training.
* Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight business environment and the application development environment
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders
* Ability to determine escalation practices
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike.
* Ability to listen and communicate with clients to effective solve issues and provide excellent customer support
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
Enterprise Support Technician II
Intermediate level role. Provides maintenance and support for simple to moderately complex client products. Works on one or more projects concurrently as a project team member. May coach more junior technical staff. Provides tier 1 and 2 support to users for software and hardware of end-user computing and desktop-based LAN systems. Escalates to tier 3 support when necessary. Typically requires four (4) years of experience in supporting desktop software and hardware products and problem solving/troubleshooting.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ d iversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guMDA3NjguMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
81 total views, 1 today