Full-Time Enterprise Risk Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Provides direction to management in identifying and monitoring risks in order to protect the interests of the company. Responsible for analyzing, aggregating, and reporting on significant enterprise risk events. The Risk Manager leads the development and execution of the Enterprise Risk Management strategy for key ERM functions including Information Security Training, Awareness, Risk Reporting, Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Risk Metrics, and Policies/Standards
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages the processes to track key risk indicators, product risk scoring and other risk/security metrics.
* Provides input and participates in risk assessments and documents workflows at all levels of complexity.
* Protects the company through effective continuous training, awareness and communications of staff throughout the organization.
* Develops and identifies gaps in risk assessments and controls and recommends action plans to business.
* Assists in delivery of risk assessments and remediation plans to management.
* Manages and owns the Enterprise Phishing Awareness and Training program
* Interacts with internal peers and other Risk groups regarding risk issues.
* Participates and collaborates in Risk team projects both internally and outside of the department.
* Acts as liaison and subject matter expert presenting risk reports and findings to executives and senior leadership across the organization.
* Monitors and identifies problems with data and reports.
* Provides assistance and guidance to departments regarding risk issues and events.
* Owns the creation, development, aggregation, and dissemination of detailed and executive level versions of risk reporting.
* Supervises a team of Risk Analysts.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
* Professional certification such as CRISC, CISA, CISM, etc. is a plus.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* The ability to evaluate risk implications inherent in new product and market development across the enterprise
* Excellent understanding of Operational Risk models and monitoring tools
* Sound knowledge of Enterprise Risk models and tools as well as a good understanding of Enterprise Risk framework
* Strong knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
* Experience with Phishing simulator tools is a plus
* Knowledge of BI Dashboards such as Tableau is a plus
* Skilled working with Sharepoint and RSA Archer is a plus
* Experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
* Ability to persuade and influence others on next steps
* Proven ability to affect change and redesign programs and processes
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate management role. Typically manages a team of employees that focus on one function of the risk function. Analyzes and measures exposures to financial uncertainties while identifying ways to reduce and control risks for the function they support. Provides recommendations to Risk senior management to improve risk policies and procedures. Works under general supervision and performs work of moderate to complex difficulty coordinating and administering public risk management; performs related work as assigned. Typically requires five (5) years or more years of risk management experience including two (2) years in a leadership role.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjcxMTYzLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
24 total views, 1 today