Full-Time Enterprise Risk Analyst
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for data modeling, analysis, and reporting efforts to anticipate, identify, and mitigate risk exposure to the company. Conducts data analysis to mitigate risk and set policy. Creates forecasting, modeling, analysis, and reporting related to supporting the Risk management function. Responsible for summarizing and presenting data to man agement and other audiences to communicate risks to the company.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides support to the risk effort through the measurement of risks associated with the company and its efforts.
* Performs data analysis to enhance and maintain risk reporting for the company.
* Assists in strategic roadmap implementation of the company’s GRC tool, RSA Archer.
* Responsible for projects designed to enhance risk capabilities and partner with other business units to complete projects and fulfill ad hoc requests.
* Develops risk models and methodologies through data analysis to identify and measure sources of risk to the company.
* Completes planned and ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the Risk management with oversight for the risk effort and communicates risks to management.
* Communicates potential risks to audiences outside of the risk team.
* Assists in monitoring and reporting on risks and controls in all areas of the company and its products and services.
* Assists in implementation of risk controls as they pertain to regulatory requirements.
* Development of systems required to measure and monitor all types of risks related to the company’s business.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience with Key Risk Indicator (KRI) development preferred
* Experience with Risk Reporting preferred
* Strongly skilled in MS Excel and performing data analysis
* Knowledge of Enterprise Risk models and tools as well as a good understanding of Enterprise Risk framework strongly preferred
* Knowledge of Operational Risk and financial risk models and monitoring tools a plus
* Experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
* Experience with eGRC tools such as RSA Archer a plus
* Experience with BI Dashboards such as Tableau a plus
* Experience working in the FinTech, Financial Services, or Software Industry is a plus
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop relationships with business units, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
* Ability to persuade and influence others on next steps
* Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy a plus
Risk Analyst II
Intermediate professional level role. Works independently on multiple risk analysis projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader. Works on moderately-complex to complex risk analysis projects that require increased skill. Requires knowledge of risk methodologies and techniques. Must have extensive knowledge of data streams and sources. Primarily focuses on risk administration, but may be involved in developing risk strategies, management of risk projects and more complicated risk issues. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires four (4) or more years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or mil itary family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjUwOTAwLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
58 total views, 1 today