Full-Time Enterprise Messaging Analyst III
LOCATION: JACKSONVILLE, FLOR REMOTE
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the design, configuration, administration, maintenance and support of email and messaging solutions in a 24 x 7 environment. May provide email and messaging solutions for clients.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Defines the business requirements for the organization’s email and messaging solutions, which involves working with end-users to develop specifications.
* Performs installation, configuration, administration, maintenance, and support of email and messaging products, such as Microsoft Exchange and BlackBerry Server.
* Evaluates and recommends associated hardware and software solutions based on the business requirements and user needs.
* Ensures optimum access to 24×7 email and messaging environment and integration among email and messaging systems.
* Provides technical leadership in the design, development and promotion of selected email and messaging strategies.
* Works closely with tier one support staff to solve system problems.
* Provides technical support on email/messaging related issues.
* Prepares documentation that will assist in the administration and maintenance of the email and messaging environment.
* May serve as an internal consultant to developers, assisting them in the area of WANs, LANs and telecommunications concepts as they relate to the email and messaging systems.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge and skill in MS Exchange deployed utilizing Microsoft clustering and SAN storage in a data center environment
* Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 to 2016 required
* Experience with Skype for Business Server 2015 required
* Experience with Veritas Enterprise Vault, Cisco IronPort, Good For Enterprise and IBM MaaS 360
* Powershell scripting experience required
* Knowledge and skill in MS Windows operating system in clustered server environments
* Knowledge and skill in SMTP mail routing, liS, DNS, Sendmail, Linux, and Active Directory
* Knowledge of basic networking methodologies and techniques
* Skill and experience in managing MS Exchange in a clustered environment, and MS SharePoint Portal environments
* Skill and experience in designing and deploying MS Exchange environments for a large corporation
* Skill in messaging automation and scripting
* Skill and experience in a corporation with international users
* Strong understanding of software architecture and programming principles
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
* Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
* Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
* Requires high degree of human and customer relations skills
* Ability to set priorities and multitask issues
* Ability to work with vendor personnel to resolve problems and issues on behalf of the client or the company
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
* Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
May be required to be available for after-hours support of email and messaging systems
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Advanced professional role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Develops large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple email/messaging/ groupware technologies, tools, hardware/software platforms and business segments. Coaches and mentors more junior technical staff. Works under minimal supervision on complex projects. Wide latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires six (6) or more years of experience with email/messaging/groupware technologies, tools and hardware/software platforms.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suOTEzODEuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
31 total views, 1 today